Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

amber,

Amber's Golden Chain of Restaurants

12/23/2011 09:34:00 PM Ice Goddhez Blog 2 Comments

I've been frequenting the Makati streets for about eight (8) years now (I guess) because of my work location and it wasn't until this year that I discovered this place ...

Amber's Pancit Malabon (Single Order)
One of my team members and a good friend, Mulan, lives nearby and she somehow influenced me into liking and craving for more of the local food items available from this store. I can't believe that I only found out about this place just so-recently! Food this good has to be discovered much earlier lah!

Anyway, when I found out about it, I wasn't raving for it until I tried their dishes. My first order was just a light meal to serve my hunger. Yeah! I can consider it as a light meal. I didn't order for rice and viand meals but their best-sellers ...
  • 1 single order Pancit Malabon
  • 1 single order Pichi-Pichi (cheese - 4 pieces)
This set is already good enough for a hungry stomach and I must say, it's delicious! I only tried it once and I kept on wanting more ...

Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |



---

Too bad, that food this good is also considered a fatty food and as much as I'd love to have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; I couldn't. Aside from ruining my diet, it will also become unhealthy so as much as possible, I keep it to a minimum. Errrmmm ... it's 2x a week a minimum? LOL. Ok ... once a week! Haha.

Amber Golden Plate Restaurant (Makati)
It's funny how they name their restaurants with GOLDEN + #TERM and they have four (4) wonderful establishments within Metro Manila. The one in Makati, which I've been visiting frequently now is named Amber Golden Plate Restaurant.

Amber Makati: Ordering / Counter

The place has an 80's look and feel eatery and I don't think they're upgrading anytime soon. They are probably preserving the old look since they have it in their slogan as well - Since 1988.

One thing that customers have to be wary of is that, there are too many people ordering! See that crowd? It seems quite a bunch! Their ordering system somehow needs improvement, I guess. Instead of getting that bunch of folks in one counter w/o a first come first serve basis, it will be chaos lah~ I somehow managed to adapt hehe but I still think this area needs improvement.

Amber Makati: Golden Plate Theme

They don't have AC units around so we all have to settle with natural air flowing hehehe. I guess if it's too hot, especially during the summer season, it wouldn't be too-bearable unless regular ceiling fans (with gold themes too) can do the trick. So far, it hasn't affected my dining experience.

Amber's Pancit Malabon


My favorite meal from the store is their best-seller - The Original Pancit Malabon. It's always served hot with their juicy sauce and toppings - vegetables, shrimp, and egg cutlets. Served with slices of calamansi as well; it surely satisfies anyone's local food cravings.

Amber's Pancit Malabon and Pichi-Pichi (Cheese)

They said your pancit wouldn't be complete without an equally delicious local dessert with it and Amber knows best which one to pair with it - their original pichi-pichi (cheese flavor)!

Their menu items come in different sizes and their single order is more than enough for a single hungry person (hohoho~). I've tried ordering their bilao orders already - good for 5 persons and the bigger sizes as well - for my family and other relatives. They all love the pancit and pichi pichi! We don't always taste this kind of delicious local food so sometimes, I order more for the benefit of everyone.
CHAI'S VERDICT: ★ ★ ★ ★ (5 Stars!!!)
For more information about their restaurant, you can visit their website at http://www.amber.com.ph/ and learn about their line up of marvelous and delicious menus in town!

Chai

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. i love ambers too!! two thumbs up for the pancit, spaghetti and pichi pichi! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Yeah pancit malabon and pichi pichi = the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.