About This Blog
What is this "Ice GodDHEZ" shiz?
I saw that there's a benefit in putting up this page ... every month, there are hits on this page and I don't have anything posted. LOL. I guess it's about time I put this up ...
| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
The term GODDHEZ was actually coined by a college friend of mine. They used to call me "the Swish Goddess" because of my proficiency with the tool Swish / Swishmax for our presentations (i.e. advertising, marketing, etc.) I normally do not settle with common tools and expound my means. I never wanted to present something just because it's needed. I've always made sure that I excel and deliver better, everytime. With that, they called me as such. The spelling was slightly changed to match the shortened version of my name... hence the "dhez" at the end.
This blog is named Ice Goddhez because I have this thing with "ice." Cold & jagged life. I initially used this term in one of my previous website layouts way back my high school years. I cannot recall what year it was though - since all of my past layouts are gone now (gone when we were victims of fire in 2006 and everything I had was lost). I abandoned all my past hobbies until they're taken off from the host sites. And my CPU was burned so I had nothing else left. Back then I used to own the domain www.goddhez.net - a network for women empowerment. I offered website designs/layouts; quotations for life; lessons from school; tutorials, and loads more. If there's a way to get them back, I guess I would. But now, I don't have any other means. So I just stick with this blog ...
After some time in years, I decided to go back and reclaim my "online life." Otherwise, I'm dead to the world ...
And this life in blogging has never really died ... I just went on "hiatus" I think ... And now I'm back with a lot of other things to offer. Initially, I thought of keeping my blog at my Xanga Page. I already have a number of friends and followers there anyway. But there's not much I could do with my layout anymore and search engines don't normally land on it so I moved here at Blogspot.
As much as I'd like to make this a personal blog like my Xanga, my life ain't that interesting anyway (LOL) for the public to feast hehehe. And so I think it's best to somehow mirror what I had to say in my previous website / domain and just keep it going ... this blog will not be entirely the same but it's similar. My main theme will still revolve around women empowerment as I believe in the power of beauty & brains. And if I can be that, and so can other people! (^_^)
TOP 10 CATEGORIES
- Cosplay convention - specific events related to cosplay
- Event Review - particular / specific events I attended (and how I find them)
- Current Events - news alerts
- Sales - I love SALE events! All the off price tags!
- Restaurant Review - specific food shops / restaurants and how I find them
- Lookbook - particular looks / clothing / outfit I've uploaded on my lookbook account
- Shoes - the label says it all! It's all about shoes!
- Accessories - Bags, wallets, jewelry, etc.
- Fashion Review - new style? How do I find it?
- Skin care - specific skin care products
- Health - of course, to be really "beautiful," one must be healthy
- Promos - online promos, discounts, etc.
- Contests - online contests, stuffs I joined, and the likes
- Window Shopping - need I say more? Stuff I found which may be good buys!
- Online Shopping - more convenient! Shop online!
- Management - different management styles, lessons about management / corporate setting
- BPO - BPO / call center industry information
- Service Review - an experience to share about a particular company's service; feedback on services
- Gadget Review - Android; Apps; Games; and hobbies / collectibles; tech review
- Toy Review - specific stuff I own and my views of them
Posts about ads or advertorials in this blog may or may not necessarily have earned me anything unless stated. Banner ads or text ads displayed in different sections of this blog may earn me a few amounts but surely not a big stash of cash as of yet.
If you want to add advertisements or post your ads in this blog, feel free to contact me. Thank you.