Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

charles keith,

Payless, Privado, and The Great Lifestyle Sale - All Up to 70% Off

12/04/2011 04:23:00 PM Ice Goddhez Blog 1 Comments

Many people think that I'm such a rich kid / spoiled brat / primadonna. Colleagues and friends alike are normally mistaken. Hohoho~ They normally say I have that "bratty" image because I evoke a classy yet b*tchy style. LOLZ. And they oftentimes think that I buy really expensive stuff because of wearing ... sometimes ... branded clothes or items.

Well, little did they know ... I'm just a smart buyer. I normally rummage stocks on sale and I do buy stuff from Divisoria and other flea markets. And a portion of my clothes are still from the donations I received after the fire that caught our house in 2006. I feel blessed for still being alive after that tragedy so I keep the clothes as memorabilia. It just so happened that I guess, I have lots of wealthier friends and Chinese friends who also have branded clothing. :)

Nevertheless, I still find myself shopping from time to time though I ain't that brand-shopper. If there's a style I really love, I'd grab it! I don't want to miss an opportunity anymore, in terms of owning something I really want. Of course, I still value the price and if it costs too much or beyond my means, I wouldn't even buy 'em regardless of how much I want them. (^_^)

This time around, it's December and it's my birth month ... and it's the holiday season so I'm sure there are lots of sale events that will happen. I've actually seen a few good ones I want to check out already starting off with this PRIVADO sale by SM ...
Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |



---

I don't really own branded-luxury items. Yes, some of the items I own have brands but they're not luxury brands. I wonder what this event can offer then. It's a four-day luxury sale on branded eyewear, watches, and jewelry!

From December 1 to 4 at SMDC Showroom (Mall of Asia Complex), SM Advantage Card holders get an exlusive sale of up to 50% off on all items! Wow! Not only that, an additional 20% off can be used with SM Advantage Card, SM Prestige, and BDO Rewards Card! That can be like a whopping 70% off right? I might as well check it out! Woot! Good thing I received this announcement via email hehe.

And speaking of sale events, there's an ongoing sale dubbed as the Great Lifestyle Sale, which I just found out from Ms. C's chuvaness site.

This sale is ongoing at Dimensione Building at Bonifacio High Street. Up to 70% off on Bench, Kasieca, Human, Dimensione, La Senza, Aldo, Charles & Keith, Pedro, The Face Shop, Mothercare, Celio and more! I'm looking forward to the La Senza, Aldo and Charles & Keith sales. Woot!

I love shoes from Charles & Keith and when they're on sale, I don't consider them too-pricey anymore. In fact, their shoes are more affordable than other branded shoes. Plus, they have the coolest styles! I think I have more than 3 pairs of shoes already from this brand. I bet when I go here, this is more than just window shopping for me hehehe. I'll also check if there are some other items I can snag from The Face Shop. I still love their products despite being more loyal now to Etude House hehe. Anyway, I have more time to check out this event. It's ongoing since November 30 to January 15 of next year. It's a daily sale from 11AM - 11PM (except on Dec. 24, and 31 - 11AM to 8PM only). Must check out!

And like many others, I want to pay less for sale items ... and just last week, I blogged about Payless Shoe Source outlet store sale - the SHOE HAVEN. The sale was supposedly until November 25 only but the good news is ... their SALE is extended until December 16!!! Wooohooo!

They have new stocks and given the money ... I'd buy them! Or if there's a good angel out there who would sponsor these shoes for me *wink* I'd appreciate it! Come on! It's my birthday soon! Hohohoh~

The new stocks are on a 10% discount only. But the other items are still on a huge sale ... up to 70% OFF as well. Sale items range from 10%, 20%, 40%, 50%, 60% and 70% OFF!!! I drool over these shoes!

Look at that! These 3 big sale events are all in 70% OFF! WOW! I love it!!!

Anyway, so me and my colleague Ten went on and checked out what they have to offer. Right now, this outlet store has their other brand offerings - which I also love. I saw my TOP 3 PICKS ...

Fioni Shoes

These Fioni Shoes are LOVE! I think this particular pair is perfect for my daily corporate work hehehe. A size 7' seems fine hehe. It's perfect! I don't know exactly what this style is called though.

And some more pairs ... this time from Brash! I'm a size 7 1/2 there *wink*

Brash Peep Toe Lash Wedge Platform / Sandals

Brash Peep Toe Lash Wedge Platform / Sandals with Red Ribbons
This Brash pair of shoes is similar to the leopard print Women's Lash Platform Wedge Sling. I just think it's much cuter with the red ribbon / bow hehehe. Plus, they're very comfortable too. Ten told me that each girl needs to have a pair of animal-print shoes. If I'd have one, I guess this one should be it! LOLZ.

Brash has lots of cutesy designs I think. The Payless Shoe Source store I saw at Robinson's Galleria does have lots of the new designs and I can't wait 'til they go on sale. Woot! I hope they'd be available at the outlet store hehe. Here's another pair I loved ...

Brash Mary-Janes Patent Pumps
Brash Mary-Janes Patent Pumps ... and my Feet! :p
Photos at the Payless Store are taken by me using my Blackberry camera. So sorry for the poor quality. I have low settings so I can keep up with my phone's memory hehe. And editing them using an editor tool from BB just to add the texts lowers the size and quality even more. (T_T) Nevertheless, I think I captured the good ones already, good enough to share at that pose / angle hohoho~ So I hope you still enjoyed my sharing!

Payless Outlet Store is located at the G/F of Alco Building in Makati. They are on sale until December 16, 2011 only. They have shoes for men as well and some bags and accessories. Hurry! Get your new pairs now!!!

These SALE EVENTS are giving me a run for my money! :p



Chai

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog
    site? The account aided me a applicable deal.
    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast offered vivid clear concept

    Visit my homepage :: growing grapes

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.