Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

advertorial,

This Time, It's Anne vs. Chai ... LOLWUT?

9/01/2011 12:12:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 1 Comments

#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!
Follow chenmeicai on Twitter
Texting without touching the phone? Awesome! #SamsungGalaxySII 
I personally own one and I have to say, this is the smartest phone, ever! <3

---

I initially posted this one:

Globe vs. SMART Models - Alodia vs. Anne Curtis

Without any intention at all to really bash them or cause some rift between them lah! It's a battle of their ads' services. Nothing personal. I'm a fan of both models in one way or another ...

And now, it's a battle between me and Anne! LOLZ. Don't get me wrong though. I ain't planning to rage war with Anne. I'm not in any way near her craft. Haha. In fact, I'm also a fan of Anne because of her looks, style, fashion statement, witty thoughts, and girl power altogether. I follow her on Twitter too. So this post is nothing serious but a mere resemblance and/or comparison between her and a cosplay I did in 2009.

Click to Blogsvertise
 
I was dining with some friends at a fastfood chain near our work place when one of Anne's roving van ads passed by. My colleagues have noticed it and thought it was me, remembering how my hair looked like in 2009 and late part of last year 2010 to early this year, 2011. I guess I should've played along though but ... well, I didn't. I didn't bluff anymore and said, nah, that ain't me. They were sooo convinced it was me though haha. But nah ... I wish it was me though (and got paid some hefty amount of cash! LOLZ). Wonder what caused this?

Yes, that SMART UNLI ad.

Click to Enlarge (Sorry for the crappy edit)
My colleagues said she looked exactly like me. Wow! Copyright look now? LOLZ. Not really. But yeah, I must say, there was resemblance indeed. And it was ... uncanny!

What were the common themes?
  • Both look vampy in their costumes
  • Color contrasts exudes the diva look
  • It's the "bangs" girl!
  • The thigh-high boots make it look both sexy
  • Of course the stretched materials / costumes! Body-hugging sexiness! Spandex is love! Or latex lah~
  • Kick a$s look of superheroines! Those high-heeled boots! Va-va-voom!
I ain't endorsing anything here lah~ this ain't an advertorial. Nope, I am not paid for this post. In fact, I am both a SMART and a GLOBE subscriber, as I also mentioned in that blog post too, last July. So I won't endorse any. And nope, I ain't a model or anything similar ... I am a cosplayer, yes! And that one in the photos were for my Silk Spectre II Cosplay (Watchmen Movie) way back 2009. Photos and credits appear in my DA: http://chenmeicai.deviantart.com/.

So there ... just thought I'd share. No, I don't plan to compete with Anne! Gosh! She's at the peak of her career. Who am I? Hurhurhur~ Cosplaying and modeling ain't exactly the same thing lah~ So no worries! No issues! No war lah~ (^_^) Just a mere comparison of the looks. Whudduyuthink? :p

Chai

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hello taeka!

    Why nasty? Envious? Teehee! Just enjoy it! It's for fun lah~

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.