Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

android,

Thin and Amazingly Slim, Samsung Galaxy SII

SLIM is the new thin, and this smartphone definitely belongs to that category.


The Samsung Galaxy SII has got to be the slimmest and smartest phone ever at this point, toppling over the Apple craze iphone 4G. I personally own one and I have to say, I love it to bits. All its features and functions are much endeared to me and hopefully, I won't lose this phone (again) for years. I still am due for my own personal review of this phone but for now, I want to share this piece that makes it attached to a girl like me, slim or not ... This android phone is still the phone to beat!


Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


    | Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |

    ---

    At times, couples in a relationship does fight and either parties don't want to admit fault nor end the petty fight. Women normally tend to have that pride and are havin' a hard time swallowin' it. LOL. Oftentimes, being a girl like me too, our guy's sweetness and make-up moves tend to alleviate the tension instead and eventually will end the battle. Such gestures indicate the guy's admission of mistakes and making up for such actions. So regardless of who really was at fault, there's peace & harmony instead and couples get back to each other again (cheezy!)


    Take a look at this video as to how a petty fight has caused the girl to get mad and the guy then tried to find some ways to resolve the conflict. Telling his angry girlfriend that she's as thin as the amazingly slim Samsung Galaxy SII surely does merit raised eyebrows but this cute & funny antic has saved this poor guy's a*s ... where many guys could learn as well how they can kiss & make-up. This move definitely did the trick!

    In here, you'll see that the phone rides the leading edge with 8.49mm ultra-slim form, a luxurious design, and an easy grip; making it easy for guys like this one on the video to control his actions. The phone's new technology uses less energy, consuming 18% less energy than the previous display, making it another reason for this phone as, still, "the phone to beat!" Its groundbreaking reduction of video response time provides the video playback without motion blur.

    Chai and Emman with friends Mark and Tak
    Chinatown Bestfoods - Chai Birthday Celebrtation 2010, Emman's Treat

     I recall some time during my birthday celebration last year, I had a mini-conflict with my now-boyfriend Emman and he literally tried to veer from me, making me get all the paranoia in my head back then haha. But little did I know that he was already planning a mini-birthday celebration treat for me, which really touched my heart.

    I was really slimmer that time huh? Way too slimmer! LOL.

    Right now, we don't have major fights at all, really. As much as possible, we resolve things ASAP and do not sleep without us talking. He's sweet in his own way and is a darn bully too. Such comic acts make him more endeared to me then hehe. I guess sense of humor does make wonders too.

    Should we have fights sooner or later, I guess I'd prefer him to do such comedic actions too than resolving it in traditional chocolates & flowers gifting thingie. Hopefully, he won't use this same tactic and use my SII phone for his own peace gestures in the future haha.

    Chai

    You Might Also Like

    1 comment:

    1. Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this site, and paragraph is in fact fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.


      Feel free to surf to my web-site :: harga windows phone

      ReplyDelete

    I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

    If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

    #ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

    Be an e-tailPR blogger


    Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



    Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

    And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

    My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


    If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.