Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

american idol,

Black Eyed Peas (BEP) Live in Manila 2011: Another Concert I'll Miss!

9/20/2011 03:52:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 0 Comments

#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!

Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |


---

I'm so definite that I will miss this opportunity again. Why do concert dates fall on weekdays??? Gyaaaah!!! I missed Kylie's show back then. And then now, I'll miss this one too. For sure! (T_T)

There are only a few concerts I really wanted to watch, and of course, they're my fave artists. There are quite a bunch of good concert scenes in the Philippines too, like the American Idol Finalists' 2011 Tour (Philippines), which is happening today; a Westlife reunion concert I guess, and loads more. I just check them from PhilippineConcerts site. Surprisingly, there are a lot of concert events happening but not all of them are as advertised as the rest.

American Idol Season 10 Live Tour 2011 by Ovation Productions


Another hyped event which I just saw on TV (with Charice Pempengco inviting folks to attend ... I guess she does attract a lot of crowd) is the HITMAN RETURNS concert series.

HITMAN RETURNS: David Foster & Friends Asian Tour 2011
Big names come together in this tour. You'll get live performances from David Foster, Philip Bailey, Russell Watson, Michael Bolton and Charice Pempengco. This concert hits the Philippines on October 25, 2011.

If I'll get to choose which one to attend on the same date, October 25, while I'd like to watch Ashanti and Charice, I'll definitely catch the Black Eyed Peas first. Dang! Been wanting to see them live! My first attempt to catch them live was for their Monkey Business Tour. 2006 was a challenging year for me so I gave it a pass ... I was already climbing up the ladded back then. They were surely a big hit though since their singles top the charts prior to this album being out. And while I fave more of their songs in the previous album (i.e. Elephunk), the songs in this new album were surely instant faves as well for me. So poor Chai! Wasn't able to catch this concert. *weeps*

This time around, The Black Eyed Peas Live in Manila will be made possible by Futuretainment, Inc. and Music Management, Inc. (MMI), the same company who brought Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, Miley Cyrus and 30 Seconds to Mars in Manila.

Ticket Prices:
BLACK EYED PEAS 2011 TICKETSPRICE
(VIP A)From P10,000 now P8,500 (EB15%)
(VIP B)From P8,000 now P6,800 (EB15%)
GOLDP4,000
SILVERP2,000
BRONZE1,000

The early bird promo is a sure steal! This massive, multi-awarded, and world-renowned group that brought us hits, most especially Where Is The Love, is coming back to the Philippines for their next tournext tournext tour. This best-selling American R&B, hip-hop group, Black Eyed Peas, composed by Apl.de.ap (Allan Pineda), Taboo, Will.i.am and Fergie, will be having their one-night concert on October 25, 2011 at the SM Mall of Asia (MOA) Concert Grounds.

For sure, I'll just catch the event videos on youtube or get a DVD copy of the whole PH concert. *le sigh* Why on weekdays? (T_T) Work is a priority for me of course and leave? Pffft! Fuhggedaboutit! As much as possible, I save up my credits for bigger events ... this one ... is ... uhmmm ... a big event too but .... dang! Maybe for longer holidays (December) and another trip I'm planning in November, for sure, will get most of the credits. Otherwise, I'll have them converted to cash hohoho~ But that means I gotta sacrifice the event once more.

Make sure to follow these sites for updates.
*Le Sigh*

Anyway, while I may be missing this concert, it's nice to see them all together and not breaking up unlike other successful bands / groups. There are only a few of such groups that have members who pursue solo projects and yet stay together as a group. I salute their friendship too as success and limelight doesn't make them all braggy. They surely bring pure entertainment for simple fans like me. Such a disapppointment only for me though ... coz I'm missing it (again) and I knew it advance... *le sigh*


Chai

You Might Also Like

0 Goddesses:

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.