Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

2ne1,

Join the tvN Kpop Star Hunt and Be The Next Kpop Sensation!

#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!

Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |

I had my first Kpop attempt some time last year. It actually didn't sink in me to really portray a Kpop star or anything related that time. It just so happened that I found some of my photos and poses similar to Suzy from Miss A; and there was this contest from Kpop Convention 2 dubbed as the KPOP Idol Look-Alike Contest. So I made a collage of "similarly-angled" photos and this was the result ...

Chai as Suzy for Miss A Kpop Group
Now before you kill me or say or bash me for not really looking like her, stop for a while and give it a second thought. This was a "no brainer-no efforts-kind-of-photo" since they're in stock. LOL. Just did it for fun hehe. Original photo size available at my Deviantart Site.


I was actually thinking of BOM PARK (2NE1) when I had my bangs again (but nah, I ain't claiming I really look like her but I do like her and the group) ... but then I thought I look like Suzy more with this style hehe. The photos of Suzy which I used here are from various Kpop fansites ... my own photos were taken at different times though hehe. I didn't get a chance to pose exactly like Suzy's poses anymore so I just made this collage. :p And yeah, I tell myself "Dream On!" as well ... haha. I don't like like them really!

I don't really plan to be a Kpop star or sumthin' hehe. My voice doesn't cooperate. LOL. But I'm sure there are loads of peeps out there who are interested to be the next KPOP Star or someone similar! Do you want to be the next Kpop Star? Then this is your chance! Join tvN’s Kpop Star Hunt and be one of 2 contestants who will fly to Seoul, South Korea to be trained to become the next Kpop Star. Just go to http://www.tvnstarhunt.com/ to submit your entry.

That's not all folks. Fox International Channel is giving you a chance as well to secure a spot in the PHILIPPINE FINALS by campaigning for your video on their facebook page, tvN KPOP Star Hunt Philippines.

The first 100 subscribers to share their videos get a special prize from tvN and Fox International Channel.

Easy steps right? Just:
  1. Like the FB page
  2. link your video onto the FB page and ...
  3. Get as much friends to like your video.
The video with the most likes will win a special gift pack from tvN Asia and Fox International Channel as well!

This is your chance to be the next big thing! Share this news to all of your friends now! =)

Where did all the fuzz come from? Nowhere else but the newly launched official tvN K-Pop Star Hunt: CUBE Audition website! By the way, this post isn't an advertorial for them or an official PR campaign for them lah~ They didn't pay me for this. LOL.

Want to become the next BEAST or 4minute (or like my attempt to imitate Suzy from Miss A hehehe)? Aspiring K-Pop stars between the ages of 11 and 29 from Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan and the Philippines! All you gotta do is film your best song-and-dance routine using a song of your choice and upload it onto this website before midnight on 25 September 2011.

The winner will be crowned the next K-Pop superstar and will be entitled to grand prizes that may include TechnoMarine watches, cash rewards, and a chance to be an artist for tvN and Channel [V] HD!

Are you ready for your big shot? Click on the ‘Star Hunt Entry’ tab to enter now!


For any enquiries, please contact tvN attvnstarhunt@foxinternationalchannels.com


Chai and Jong - 2NE1 Can't Nobody Cover Vid

The nearest vid I could get to enter is this one ... hahaha! For the LOLZ. We ain't even singing here hehe. We know our voices won't match up to the Kpop Fans. That's me and my sister having fun doin' covers hurhurhur~ Nah ... I don't think I'll enter. I'll leave it to the ones more deserving (and those who are slimmer than me and my sister hehehe) ... Good luck to Philippine Contestants!
Chai

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. That's so cute. :-)

    Fickle Cattle
    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Salamat! Thanks thanks! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bookmarked!!, I really like your website!

    Here is my web page home renovator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nowadays the SEO industry has got a bad
    reputation from the amount of cowboys and Indian companies around
    Blogger: Ice GodDhez - The newest addition to my RSS feed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you use the meta headings on blog posts? Someone told me to not bother with them a few months ago as they are no use anymore

    Here is my page Raphael (xreelz.net)

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.