Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

be my valentine,

Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt - My Kind of Yogurt!

7/16/2011 04:38:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 4 Comments

... Well, I just read for this blog that it used to be just P19 per oz. The time I discovered it, it's already P20 per oz. How time flies and how prices of commodities go up! Jeez! LOL.

But, oh well! Ever since I discovered it (lol at discovered), I can't help but buy more. I love the fact that we can customize it the way we want it. The flavors are really awesome. While the original flavor is a bit sour (and non-yogurt lovers hate it), this one has a variety of flavors to choose from. I personally love their vanilla flavor - not too sweet, not too sour.

Last February, the site held their Be My Valentine photo contest. I joined there with a photo of me and my Fafi Emman. I dunno who won the contest though, but it's fun sharing our photo with the rest of the world - lovin' the Tutti Frutti way!





I like my yogurt with a taste of sweetness all over. I love designing it my way. LOL. I love it with different colors! Before, I normally just top it over with fruits for a healthier style. But now, forget about the diet! I'm lovin' it more with chocolates and candies. LOL. Hehehe. Kidding aside, it tastes good any way I want it to be. Their cone servings are good too, even without the toppings! Normally when I order cone servings, I choose chocolatey-flavors hehe. Their mint-chocolate is my best pick!

I've collected many mini-stamp cards from them too hehehe. Every order above P200 I guess (or at least from my personal experience haha), gives me a stamp on my fruitty card (LOL at my term lah~) and once I complete it, I get a mini cup for free! Yey! I kinda missed that now huh? That reminds me, I gotta order more servings soon! Hehe.

I haven't dropped by the nearest shop recently. I have been overly busy with work, business, and personal matters. And now I'm missing the shop ... hmm ... that means I gotta visit it again ... There are lots of other yogurt shops around already but still, Tutti Frutti is the best for me ...

Need to satisfy this craving! Lah~ Must-not-resist ...



Chai

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. The yogurt looks really yummy! I want a taste. *v* But you know, I've never been fond of yogurt's taste.. But that yogurt look really cute and yummy! :3




    Re: Omg. I so agree! I didn't like Ginny for Harry too! Well I think I wouldn't like Harry with anybody else unless they've been together or been friends for long like Ron and Hermione.:3 I'm becoming a Potterhead. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Tutti Frutti is a healthier alternative to ice cream. :) They have flavors now so better right? Heheh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hope they have cookies n cream flavor too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can have 1 flavor and add the toppings to make it your own cookies & cream! :) So nice!

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.