Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

food blog,

Kenny Roger's "Mini" Solo Orders?

8/03/2011 06:51:00 PM Ice Goddhez Blog 0 Comments

And yes I just called it "mini" because I believe, the quantity of their servings is diminishing ... in some of their branches I guess.


Kenny Roger's Solo B Order - Too Small? Mini Order?


Recently, I ate out at their Trinoma Branch and I was not too happy with their servings. While I am on diet (and the quantity serves me right, pffft), I believe it still does not match the quantity and quality of food they used to serve years back ... or at least in terms of the "standards" I know of, from some other branches.


My favorite stores would be those from Glorietta and SM San Lazaro; and the now defunct UST branch (in front of the UST Hospital). Their servings are enormous! The presentation is also enticing! The quality of the plates, the condiments, and other kitchenware are in good shape ... and in good taste. The design still preserves the quality that Kenny Roger's Roasters had for years! This transcends from both their dine-in and take-out orders.

This photo shows what I ordered. A Solo-B order with chicken, two (2) side dishes and a drink. The price does not match the quantity. The chicken piece is too-little for a hungry me (LOL). The macaroni & cheese siding was served cold. I prefer it hot with the bell-type pasta (if that's what you call it, lah) and this is the first time I saw it served this way. The other side dish I chose (fresh fruit salad) was served in just a super-mini-bowl, which is probably just appropriate for sauces, not even a soup order! While I do appreciate it that the rice order seems less than half a cup (and just a scoop ... coz again, I'm on a diet! LOL); it still does not equal the standard I know of. The plates / condiments / glass don't even look like I ate from a Kenny Roger's store ... looking at the photo, it looks like I just ate from a nearby cafeteria.

I may be wrong though ... or it's just Kenny Roger's Trinoma branch that serves this set. Hopefully, it ain't going that way. I love Kenny's food servings and this dissatisfaction shouldn't be a standard for a store that's been a favorite. But the order I had at that branch is really showing the deterioration factor ... I don't like it.


Chai

You Might Also Like

0 Goddesses:

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.