Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

addicted to facebook,

How Addicted To Facebook Are You?

8/06/2011 04:47:00 PM Ice Goddhez Blog 0 Comments

I honestly don't know if I am addicted to Facebook or not so yeah, I tried to find out.
I just chanced upon this website as I graced at a funny comic act; and the site is non-other than http://theoatmeal.com/. I find the comic arts cool & cute!

So anyway, I took this quiz and here's my result:

How Addicted to Facebook Are You?
Created by Oatmeal


I thought I'd rank up higher! LOL.

Nevertheless, I kinda gave it a thought too just now; in terms of how I really work up my Facebook Account. I think I signed up there since 2006 but I rarely used it. That time, I was still sooo hooked up to Friendster. But things change and I used my Facebook as my main account.

Initially, I was using Facebook a.k.a. "F.B." as a mini-diary. I used to update a lot in terms of my everyday thoughts, events, happenings, etc. I only found more use to it late 2009 or early 2010 I guess. Mostly cosplay-related; although my gallery is fully seen at my Deviantart site.


Chai Chen: Jean Grey Cosplay (Marvel)
So how do I use up my FB Account now? Here's my top lists for FB usage ...

WHY I USE FACEBOOK:
  1. Rants, thoughts, shout-outs (daily; or sometimes, just twice a week?)
  2. Upload my Cosplay Photos and Cosplay Convention out-takes
  3. Upload miscellaneous photos taken via my ever-reliable Blackberry or my now-new-Android Galaxy SII phone; of things that interest me (i.e. food, cosplay, gadgets, cute stuff, girl stuff, self captures, etc.)
  4. Play Sorority Life, among others ...
  5. Check updates from selected friends; and events (i.e. cosplay events, birthdays).
With my busy schedule, I can rarely go online nowadays so the uploading and gaming becomes secondary. I also get a chance to check my Facebook via mobile only - most of the time. A number of friends have suggested that I should create a Fan Page for myself already. However, I don't think I'll have the time to update it hehe (what an excuse huh?) The suggestion came as well since I get a number of anonymous invites. Well, I ain't adding anyone new unless I'm really familiar with the person already. Lah~

My Top Reasons Why I Don't Have/Want A Facebook Fanpage:
  1. I don't have time to update it.
  2. It's pathetic to create my own fanpage. LOL. I'm not a fan of myself.
I remember I kinda posted a status in this nature some time last year too hehe.
I don't recall my Top 5 reasons ... I guess I only remembered two (2) haha.
And there are also Top 5 Reasons how to keep it successful. I will fail it. LOL.

With these, I guess I FAIL at being a real facebook-addict. I'm just a trying-hard addict. I'm only at 74%. Not even a 75% Passing Mark! LOL.

Chai

You Might Also Like

0 Goddesses:

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.