|KPOP Minzi Look?|
Well, since I joined lookbook to share my fashion inspirations and mostly outfits at work and beyond, I never blogged specifically about my outfit. Some of the lookbook "looks" I posted; I embed them on some posts when they're related but this is the first time I'm posting one that's concentrated on a particular outfit. Hohoho~ I dunno ... Maybe a failure! LOLZ. But imma try ...
This post is for one of my recent looks post: http://lookbook.nu/look/3718053-Can-t-Nobody-Glam-Rock-By-Minzi And no doubt, the look is inspired by one of the KPOP Girl Group's team member Minzi, from 2NE1.
Some may disagree but; well, she's where I got my inspiration from (^_^) It's one of the looks that Minzi had in 2NE1's music video entitled Can't Nobody. It's also one of my favorite songs from the group. In fact, me and my sis have spoofed hehehe. If you're following my blog, you'll see I also posted that video in one of my older posts about tVN's KPOP Star Hunt!
Okay enough of my blabber and on to my look! Teehee! Sometimes, I'm really such a blabbermouth hahaha! Very talkative and can go rounds and rounds with any topic ... so let's get back to business ... about the look! (^_^)
| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!
It was our company's Christmas Party and every time we hold such big events, like any other company, there's a theme. This one was themed "Glam Rock" so I was pretty challenged how to style myself. That time, good thing 2NE1's video came out already and I thought, it's kinda pop-rock in theme but add some more accessories and other pieces; it would look glam!
Some folks at the party thought I looked "weird." Well, I can't please everybody, neither am I trying to do so. If you wanna see where I got the look, watch this video:
See around 00:48 and you'll see how Minzi looked! That's the one I wanted to achieve haha!
|My favorite gloves! Very staple in my party events!|
I guess I looked like a "glammed up witch" huh? You bet! Haha!
Most of my party looks appear, somehow, like I'm in a KPOP Fest! Hah! It all boils down to the theme, of course. But for sure, there will always be a hint of my Asian fashion inspirations.
- GEO Super Nudy Grey Lens, GEO Lenses from http://gwyshop.com/
- MNG Black Leather Slim Belt, Mango
- Gold Studded Black Platform Wedges, Charles & Keith
- MNG Black Quilted Handbag, Mango
- Maroon Satin Bustier Corset Tie Up Top, Inches
- Black Korean Style Rosette Headband, Marcella
- Open-Finger Fish Net Gloves, N/A, 168 Mall
- Studded Leather Bracelet, N/A, 168 Mall
- Von Dutch Kustom Kulture Tie Up Skinny Jeans, Von Dutch
- Pussycat Dolls PCD Logo Necklace, ~Pussycat Dolls http://pussycatdolls.shop.bravadousa.com/
- Gold Accent Belt, N/A, Greenhills
- Big Silver Hoop Earrings, SM Accessories
Where to find this look?
Hope you like it! (^_^)
Get this look?