Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

corporate,

[TRAVEL] Intramuros, Manila Educational Tour with our Aussie Friends - VLOG

3/08/2017 02:00:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 7 Comments

NOTE: Share count have been reset for this post due to an outage as advised by ShareThis (April 2017). Share Counts here reflect the shares after the week of the outage only, that is, after April 10, 2017.

It's not like I was the one who travelled haha! But I was with the team as ... well, a tour guide. Part of my job is to take care of our clients whenever they are here in the Philippines.

Chai, Sheryll, Ryan, Jing, Todd, Jeff, and Kayci taking the photo at Fort Santiago
As we normally tackle business affairs most of the time, it's best to sometimes, unwind as well and pay a visit to the cultural heritage that our country, The Philippines, has. And since our workplace is in Makati, the Business District; the nearest place where we could go is ... Intramuros, Manila; known also as "The Walled City."

Outside the hustle-and-bustle of the city, we knew we could go to popular tourist destinations here like Boracay (the most popular beach for tourists); among others. However, it's best we kept it within the hours that my clients could spare and did not go elsewhere anymore. After all, we have work to get back to lah~

I wasn't alone though, in terms of touring our clients, Todd & Ryan around. Good thing, our Sales Leadership Team went with us. And given that Kayci, my partner in crime in all the office activities, has been a student in one of the universities in here; he knew a lot about the ins-and-outs. Pronto ... he was our tour guide as well, hehe.

Click after the cut to view more of our activities and view our video blog ...



---

I was really thankful that Kayci came along as he really had lots of things to say. He did a little bit of research about the historical facts as well too; he said he needed to brush up his knowledge. LOL. We also explained what that part of the city was used back then during the Spanish regime in the Philippines. Briefly, just to share with you guys, this part of the town was used also to keep our soldiers, weapons, canyons, and everything else used in the war.

There was a cockroach!!!

You'll know more about it in the VLOG. We just toured some parts of Fort Santiago and did not finish the entire walled city though. It'll take more than this day, actually. One day is not enough to tour that entire stretch. However, it's ok to check out this tourist spot as it's already rich in history. People will also get to experience walking on cobbled stones and also learning a lot about our National Hero, Dr. Jose P. Rizal. There's a museum inside called Rizal Museum where all the old artifacts and his life memorabilia are placed.

Selfie, this time with Kayci!

This is actually my first "travel vlog" though it wasn't really me who's in travel mode. LOL. I was in work mode but documenting this trip was really lotsa fun! I actually learned a lot as well. Surprisingly, it was also my first time to tour inside. Haha! So all the more, it was fun & productive. I'm sure there will be lots of other better vlogs out there touring here but sharing with you guys our experience.



Do let us know what you guys think by sharing your thoughts in the comments section! I'm sure at one point, my professor in UST (University of Santo Tomas) will not like my answer here about Jose Rizal's Full Name. Haha! He's a Rizal fanatic. And he's no other than Professor Jose David Lapuz. Haha! Chill guys! Check out tags for similar posts:


  • #DMTravelSeries
  • #DiscoverMNL | Discover Manila 
  • Intramuros Tours
  • When in Manila
  • Travel Philippines
  • It's More Fun in the Philippines | #ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines


Maybe, you guys can just SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel too! It's Youtube.com/User/chenmeicai! For more videos like this one, and other stuff of interest, go check out my channel, guys! Thanks a lot for everyone's support!


Me on Instagram / Twitter / Youtube / Musical.ly
@chenmeicai


Chai

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. Nice. Thx, for your lovely comment, dear. ;-)
    Keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos!
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via GFC
    Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks for following dear! Will check out your blog too :)

      Delete
  3. It looks like touring with you and your colleagues would not only be fun but educational as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you get here in the Philippines I'll tour you around too :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for visiting me back, dear Ania :)

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.