Share A Sale

2013 Father's Day-10% off

ShareThis

Sunday, August 26, 2012

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일)

Who is not addicted to this? Tell me?


I have been hearing the song at Seoul.fm but I've never seen the video. And now that I did, I can't help but say ... gosh! I'm addicted to it! >.< Eeek! I mean, who won't?

My fandom over kpop has gone beyond 2NE1 I guess though they're my absolute favorite. But I've listened to quite a number of songs and seen multiple other artist vids that made me go gaga over their songs too. This one didn't leave me hanging! It's crazy ... I do the horsey choreo now! Aaaccckkk!

shop romwe online, free shipping

Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!



---

If you haven't seen it yet, here's the official video, courtesy of Youtube - Psy's official channel:


There's another one that features HYUNA (from group 4Minute) - PSY (ft. HYUNA) 오빤 딱 내 스타일


And if you search around youtube, all the more you'll see parody videos and loads more!


This has been so viral; it captured attention worldwide! I can't help but dance with it! Woot! Did the fever catch you yet? It did on me! Go try it! And share your "gangnam style" vids with me too. Hehe. I might post mine soon. :p At an upcoming party lah~



Chai

6 comments:

Post a Comment

If you see this message, please reload and wait for my Disqus Comment Form :)

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!