I just chanced upon this website as I graced at a funny comic act; and the site is non-other than http://theoatmeal.com/. I find the comic arts cool & cute!
So anyway, I took this quiz and here's my result:
Created by Oatmeal
I thought I'd rank up higher! LOL.
Nevertheless, I kinda gave it a thought too just now; in terms of how I really work up my Facebook Account. I think I signed up there since 2006 but I rarely used it. That time, I was still sooo hooked up to Friendster. But things change and I used my Facebook as my main account.
Initially, I was using Facebook a.k.a. "F.B." as a mini-diary. I used to update a lot in terms of my everyday thoughts, events, happenings, etc. I only found more use to it late 2009 or early 2010 I guess. Mostly cosplay-related; although my gallery is fully seen at my Deviantart site.
|Chai Chen: Jean Grey Cosplay (Marvel)|
WHY I USE FACEBOOK:
- Rants, thoughts, shout-outs (daily; or sometimes, just twice a week?)
- Upload my Cosplay Photos and Cosplay Convention out-takes
- Upload miscellaneous photos taken via my ever-reliable Blackberry or my now-new-Android Galaxy SII phone; of things that interest me (i.e. food, cosplay, gadgets, cute stuff, girl stuff, self captures, etc.)
- Play Sorority Life, among others ...
- Check updates from selected friends; and events (i.e. cosplay events, birthdays).
My Top Reasons Why I Don't Have/Want A Facebook Fanpage:
- I don't have time to update it.
- It's pathetic to create my own fanpage. LOL. I'm not a fan of myself.
I don't recall my Top 5 reasons ... I guess I only remembered two (2) haha.
And there are also Top 5 Reasons how to keep it successful. I will fail it. LOL.
With these, I guess I FAIL at being a real facebook-addict. I'm just a trying-hard addict. I'm only at 74%. Not even a 75% Passing Mark! LOL.