Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

accessories,

Celebrity Style at the Oscars with eFoxCity - A Review

2/26/2013 08:45:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 42 Comments

As I write this post, the Academy Awards Night / Oscars 2013 has not yet commenced and yes, I'm one of those who are eager to watch this much-awaited annual event.

Aside from the top actors and actresses winning for their caliber and talents; of course, we're all patiently waiting as to who will top the Best and Worst Dressed Lists once more. Fashion has definitely shaped how viewers look at the red carpet and I, for sure, am I of those guilty of such. From the astounding gowns to the sleek coat & tie attire we see, to even those street style fashion donned by celebrities; we're all scrutinizing and betting our picks. We all play favorites as well in terms of colors, designer, style, among others.

Of course, we all can't afford to get the exact, same designer gowns and outfits we see down the red carpet. I bet we'll all lose fame & fortune first to acquire one, an authentic one. LOL. I guess I'm speaking for myself haha. But thankfully, there are shops like efoxcity that offer cheap celebrity dresses like those we see in awards nights. The impossible, is now possible!

You've seen me write about them here before. They really have a good selection of products at affordable prices as they offer them at wholesale pricing. I've just received my first jewelry from them and I must say, it's really good! Allow me to share my thoughts on them in this post ...

Buy Discount Clothing


Follow chenmeicai on Twitter

Follow on Bloglovin

| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!


---

The pack came carefully packaged and properly labeled, well, except for the product type - in this photo you'll see it said "case" vs. gift or accessories or something. Nevertheless, it came in safe airtight packaging and has bubble wrap to protect the actual jewelry from scratches or breakage while getting shipped. Good job to that!

efoxcity packaging

The first thing I scrutinized as I opened the pack was how far the actual product looks from the ones advertised on the site. I must say I was fairly impressed as the product looks really good as it was on the website photos. There were no signs on tarnish nor breakage or defects as I received my jewelry.

White Heart OL Individual Small Exquisite Diamand Earring @ SP46529

It's pricing is definitely affordable and costs around the same as average fancy accessories in other retail shops and the malls. In fact, it even costs just half or a fraction of regular high street brands or mall shops around. And of course for me, I am grateful for them for giving me this item! It's so beautiful! Lovely accessories!

Actual vs. Advertisement

Wedding Dresses Less Than $200
I guess the only "con" I could say is the timeline it took for shipment & delivery. It took a little over a month before the product arrived at the local post office (Shipped December 13, arrived January 28 at the post office, and I got it on February 21); and almost another month before I actually got the product. But right now, all that matters now is that, I already have it and I can use it for my daily office attire or in awesome events! I'm happy to have received this cute item for efoxcity!

So how do we style this new product then? Well, I envision it to match any casual outfit given that it looks very versatile with its color. In gold and mainly white, it looks elegant and classy in its own little way. I believe this can also look good with any formal event / occasion. Remember the article I wrote last time? Get Ready for Your Prom & Homecoming Parties with eFoxCity.com - I'm sure this cute jewelry will also match any prom outfits. eFoxcity also offers high class and good quality, trendy, and in-style 2013 prom dresses so you have a one-stop-shop for your dress and jewelries altogether.

Did you know that you can also get your wedding dresses less than $200 from efoxcity? It's true! They have a wide-selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaids, and the whole wedding entourage gowns and dresses available at your home shopping / online shopping convenience! Amazing!

Oh well, before I plan my wedding too early (LOL) ... lemme just go back to the Oscars hehe. My cute earrings are definitely a good match as well. Here's how I styled my set ...

Angelina Jolie Look Oscars 2013 Ready with eFoxcity

Angelina Jolie Look Oscars 2013 Ready with eFoxcity


Peep toe heels
loja.schutz.com.br


Skull handbag
etsy.com


Rose jewelry
efoxcity.com



Ippolita clear jewelry
bergdorfgoodman.com


H m
$4.57 - hm.com


H m
$6.10 - hm.com


Cream eyeliner
$5.74 - eyeslipsface.co.uk


Nars cosmetic
$33 - liberty.co.uk


Fragrance
maurices.com




Chanel
chanel.com


Nude eyeshadow
catrice.eu


Silver eye makeup
makeupgeek.com


Opi
blogspot.com


Picture
contactmusic.com


Russell’s blind Oscar picks
ordinary-gentlemen.com


drop shadow
polyvore.com




Tumblr
tumblr.com




Cool styles huh? From casual to formal to the red carpet - I believe this cute piece of jewelry will fit. And I picked Angelina Jolie's look because ... well, she's just full of awesomeness! Sexy, sultry, classy, elegant ... and her outfit is always much-awaited as well. You can get her Oscars Looks as well from efoxcity as well and scout from the wide range of cheap celebrity dresses like these gowns.

So my take on this shop ...
CHAI'S VERDICT: ★ ★ ★ ★ ✰ (4 Stars!!!)


Do check out the following links to start your shopping right now! (^_^)
ONLINE SHOP: http://www.eFoxCity.com
POLYVORE: http://efoxcity.polyvore.com
PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/efoxcity
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/efoxcity
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/efoxcity

Do you have a review of this shop? Share them with me too! (^_^) If you're also on Polyvore - you can check out my creations and like my sets. We can also follow each other (^_^)

Who were your bets for the Oscars? Did they win? How about your fashion lists? Share them with me too! (^_^) And thank you efoxcity for this wonderful piece of jewelry!

EDIT: Didn't see Brangelina on the Oscars 2013 >.<



Chai

You Might Also Like

42 comments:

  1. Cute earrings :3
    ..woot.. the glasses are edited on the pic? Or real :D ? Lol confused :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chai! Your new earrings are totally adorable and so romantic! Love the ones with heart shaped, sorry it took such long time to deliver you! Btw, talking about Oscar, your set is just amazing, my fav were Jennifer Lawrence, Amanda Seyfried and Anne Hathaway!:) Kisses dear! xo

    http://lilliness.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I'll have to really check out this site.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing earrings!! :) So cute!



    Kisses,


    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post . Oh it's a nice shop :) Areeba has a necklace from there :) And I just ordered a ring , I hope I'd get asap ;)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my dear!Very nice post, beautifully written! Your earrings are so cute! I like efoxcity but I'd rather pick stores with a shorter delivery time! Lots of love hun :-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a nice post! Well this is the first time I came across your blog to be honest and you have a great style after I went through a few of your looks! and I love details you write about the review of the shop!


    and it is a very nice earrings anyway!


    hope to see you on my blog sometimes! Following you now!
    http://gandagilbert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely earrings! <3
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/


    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful diden't you love Jennifer Lawrence dress, she was amazing.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. those earrings are cute. sometimes im skeptical on buying things online, but i usually take a chance and do it anyways. hehehe, i just got a new ring in the mail yesterday. i'm pretty happy with it :)

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the jewelry is so wonderful!

    great post:)

    xxMaren

    blue-snow-drop.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. the earrings are georgeos, love them ;)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you already got your E-fox gift! lovely!
    As for any awards night, I always wait for Yahoo OMG's post on their outfit rating :)


    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. efoxcity have alot of amazing dresses, i'm very impressed with the selection too! i love the earrings you got Chai, it's so adorable! :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post Chai, I am still waiting for my package so I can´t say much about them, but I am glad that the items look like they were advertised on the page hun.

    xoxo Pakize

    Madame Keke Fashion&Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great review! They look beautiful! <3<3

    Join my giveaway!
    Love sushi and fashion
    Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mónica - Mes Voyages à ParisFebruary 28, 2013 at 10:26 PM

    Cool choices dear!!


    xx

    M.

    FASHIONSALADE - MESVOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing Picks dear :)
    xx

    http://mariaspeaksprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks dear Lara! :)
    The glasses are just graphics I added from the app hehe. Cool huh? Cute look :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. JLaw was gorgeous indeed haha! Some of my Oscars fave looks too :) Thanks dear Lilli!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks dear! Yeah check them out! Cool accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Nery! They got good accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good for Aree! I'm sure you'll love your accessories from them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for your comment! Will check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. JLaw was indeed stunning! I love her dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh glad you got a new ring! So cool! Online shopping is convenient :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks my dear! Lovely earrings indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yeah Yahoo OMG has cool previews and reviews of them haha :) Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yay thanks Christine! :) I love their accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hope you receive your package soon dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for your comment dear Monica! Really appreciate it coming from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. This web site certainly has all the info I wanted about this subject
    and didn't know who to ask.

    my web-site Visit Webpage

    ReplyDelete
  33. Helpful info and excellent design you got
    here! I wish to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting
    the time into the stuff you publish! Great
    work!

    Have a look at my web page - simply click for source

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.