I ain't boasting or anything but seriously, I always win something every time I play - whether that be Stacker Games and the normal old-school UFO / Dream Catcher crane games. I don't really pay a lot. I only load a hew hundred pesos ... okay fine P500 whenever I go to amusement parks. Then I play a number of games - Dance Dance Revolution; Guitar Hero; Technika ... etc. Most of them are music-inclined games. Then when I am about to rest already, I simmer down by playing crane games hehe.
|"Happy" The Pink Bear - The Chai at Work|
There's quite a lot of "claw crane" games around. So far, I only play Stack N' Grab and Stacker and sometimes, UFO Catcher. I prefer the "stacker" games because the stacker itself is the game as I consider and the stuff toys that come later are just "consolation" prizes. Unlike the crane games alone, you get nothing - just rooting for the toy heheh.
My collection goes in this album --> Timezone Babies Collection. I don't consider myself an "addict" to it yet haha. I don't play it everyday anyway hehe. But I do make sure to play once in a while when I drop by the game zones hehe. So you wonder ... how I do it? Read more after the cut ...
| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!
Whenever I don't get something, I always feel like I'm fooled or the machine is trying to trick me or something. Haha! I guess all players feel the same. I ain't anyone special. :p It just so happened I guess that I get more. (^_^)
My favorite is Stack N' Grab. Once you're able to stack up to the top, you get unlimited turns to get your toys. The crane itself has big openings so the opportunity to get more toys is much much more! I normally get about 2-5 toys in one grab! Hehe. But of course, it takes a number of turns before I get to that part.
|Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma, and more toys from Stack N' Grab|
- Keep focused & concentrate.
- Any distractions - I veer from them (ex. noisy onlookers, kids around). I mean, I know it's hard but when there are lots of people around, I know I can't play well so I wait for the space to cleared off before I even play. O-C much? LOL.
- I always wait for the bricks to stop at the far end. I don't stack 'em well when they're in the middle.
- When I'm on the last block, I hit the button on the block right before where it should stop. Not 100% true but it works for me, most of the time.
- When someone else has grabbed toys from that particular machine, I don't play on it. If it's indeed "rigged," it won't let me win despite how precise I can be. I wait a few hours or days before I even come back to play hehe.
- Stay looking at the spot ONLY on where you plan to STOP or land your brick. Don't try to follow the lights - you'll get dizzy. I tried. I didn't succeed heheh. So I almost-always just focus my attention on the edge. This works better for me than closing one eye.
- If the blocks stop at a point I don't like, either I continue the game as a free play then play again; or I push hard to concentrate (coz it might be the turn I'm waiting for and it can grab the toys regardless of my bad luck hahaha - it's "rigged" right? LOL So I will win it hehe)
- My success rate at this game, take it a 1:10 --- or ok ... 1:15. After 10 failed attempts, I'll win again. And normally, I grab lots (not just one piece).
|Red and Yellow Dragons; Plants vs. Zombies; Hello Kitty; and Chopper from One Piece|