Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

BB Cream,

Etude House Baking Powder Pore & BB Deep Cleansing Facial Foam

7/16/2012 10:26:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 18 Comments

I haven't posted a beauty product review in a while so I guess, allow me to share this one heheh.

Ladies out there, we all know that we shouldn't sleep with our make up on, right? In case you don't know it yet, well, now you know. LOL. It's a basic skin care tip, not just for the vain but for everyone. We should always wash our faces by the time we wake up; and before we sleep; especially when we have a lot of "stuff" on our face hehehe.

One of the products I've been using recently is Etude House's Baking Powder Pore and BB Deep Cleansing Facial Foam. BB creams have been a staple facial care for me on a day-to-day basis.

While it's more than just a cosmetic product now, but a skin care regimen as well; it's still a "product" that stays on the face and needs to be cleansed by end of day. Regular facial wash products and similar products may help clean the face but nothing beats a specific product targeting removal of BB creams that do "stick" on our faces. For me, this product does work well. (^_^)

Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!



---

Formulated with "baking powder" to penetrate and cleanse deep within pores to remove makeup and residues; this product suits best those working women (like me) and those who wear make up everyday. While it's ideal for BB cream removal; it doesn't serve that purpose alone. Like any other targeted facial foams, it has other ingredients that help make your skin shine and keep it vibrant! Of course, I won't go that scientific to list down all those hehehe.

For me, this product keeps my face feeling smooth and totally clean. I feel I have baby skin! LOL. Seriously! It's that awesome!

I don't really wear make up everyday. Other than BB Cream and a Face Powder ... nothing else. Well, yeah sometimes an eye liner but I don't really wear anything else. Whenever I cosplay, yeah - I do wear lotsa make up. And that's one of the reasons why I tried this product too. Luckily, it worked. It does work!

When using it, I can feel the baking powder like micro-scrubs with it. It kinda smells like baking powder too ... of course! Hehehe. That's okay though, instead of using products that smell too-good; and has those "perfume-like" scents, I'd rather use this product. I'm scared to use scented products - they might not be good on my skin. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful.

Overall, this product works and suits my needs - cleanse daily and when I have too much make-up on. Cleanses in minutes! (^_^)
CHAI'S VERDICT: ★ ★ ★ ★ (5 Stars!!!)
Visit the following for more information:

Get your pink cards too! Inquire now from the nearest boutique shop how to earn points & get exclusive discounts! (^_^)



Chai

You Might Also Like

18 comments:

  1. I'm trying so hard to find a full ingredients list for the bb cleanser!! Do you think may be able to list it or link if u know where i can find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good! =D I heard a friend who's using the same prod.. =) ok naman daw...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Viene! *hugs* Yeah I love it! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karen! Thanks for visiting.

    Unfortunately, I have no sources for the exact list of ingredients. I already thew the box and the fine print on the tube is hard to read. :) Hope you can find what you're looking for (^_^)

    Do come back as I may have more Etude House products to review soon. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review, im glad the baking powder works on you, i am so afraid of using it, i think it broke me out a little before, so i discontinued >,<
    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww too bad! I hope you found the right one for you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Btw, I'm trying to post replies in your posts but it always tells me now "You do not have permission to post on this thread" on your blog's Disqus section. I dunno why. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i duno why it does that, im trying to fix it but there is no blacklisted people on my list or anything..i hope this will get fixed soon >,<

    ReplyDelete
  9. may i have ur email? ill put u on the whitelist :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah too bad :( Huhuhu (T_T) And then in my Disqus dashboard it shows your profile as "Low Rep" waaah. U dunno why. :( My email is chai.domingo at gmail dot com. Huhuhuh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mine also shows my name as low rep, i duno about this new disqus thing ugh >~< anyway i listed u on my whitelist, i hope this solves the prob :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I took the plunge and bought it. You're right about the small
    print! I managed to read it somehow though. Anyway, haven't tried it yet
    but it seems pretty harmless. :) I love etude house, tnx for your review(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No worries! :) And thanks for coming back :)
    Share with me your posts too or comment here. I'll make sure I check as well. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  14. is it okay for people na merong pimples?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi YuriShie! Thanks for visiting. :)
    Personally, I'd say it's ok. I did use this product even when I had pimples and I didn't have problems so I guess that's fine. :) However, if it causes irritation / allergic reactions, then I'd recommend to stop using and consult a dermatologist. Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi chai! Are you a filipina? :) I thought your chinese ;)


    Anyway I wanted to try there baking powder line.. Have you tried the one on triangle sachets?


    I'm currently using tony moly bb cleansing foam and I think its the counter part of etude's baking powder bb cleansing foam.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Además, la mejora de la vivienda suele realizarse con muy poco
    tiempo y con un presupuesto ajustado.

    My weblog Home staging San Sebastian, ,

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello dear! OMG I can't believe I haven't replied to this and just saw this now haha. Yeah I'm Filipina too. I haven't tried the ones in triangle sachets. :) See you around @Eyah :)

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.