ShareThis

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

accessories,

Outfit Post: ► Try ◄

3/01/2013 09:24:00 AM Chai Chen 112 Comments

For this post, I wish to start off with these lines ...
Ever worried that it might be ruined
And does it make you wanna cry?
When you're out there doing what you're doing
Are you just getting by?
Tell me are you just getting by by by ...

Where there is a desire There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try try try Gotta get up and try try try 
MANGO Skirt Suizo (Swiss Embroidery Skirt) - found here
Does it sound familiar?

Well, those are some of the lines from Pink's song "Try." I've heard the song since it was released; seen her music video since it went live; and seen her amazing rendition of her song in her live AMA Performance. The song is simply amazing! The lyrics convey the right words and message to a person who's really trying ...

I'm this dark mood lately and I'm not sure how it's gonna get better. A lot of factors beating me down to bits & pieces ... I'm just getting by ... Pink's song may be more suited for a lover suffering in violence but the lyrics are apt for all troubled folks out there too, not just lovers ... and it reminds us to stand back up and try, try, try ...


shop romwe online, free shipping


Follow chenmeicai on Twitter

Follow on Bloglovin

| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!


---

I'm really having a lot of challenges lately ... my health, my back problems, my work life, real life ... too much pressure going on. At times I really want to give up already.

Plain Face
Black and Silver Accessories

I've already toughened out from years of experience and existence, that I must say. But some times, there are those that really drain us and drill us down, claiming all the positive energies we have in the world. If I let it, they win. If I don't, it's just still very hard ... at this point, I am confused what to do. Lack of light and guidance ... thinking of who's still looking after me. Trust ... who to trust? Have you been in this situation too?

Wrap Around Cardigan - Perfect for any look you want to try ...

Dressing up in colors, loud prints, and the likes are reflective of happy moods. In monotone, black, grey, black and white ... while not really indicative of sad moments; it still just normally evokes that feeling. Been floating that boat ...

I look down ... thinking and thinking ... why?

This look really captured that mood ... dark, sad, lack of life. I don't want to stay here. Somehow, I'm just trying to keep up. No ... I'm not giving up. I'm raised with values and love and respect. I don't ever want to lose that. I will continue trying ...



What do you think?

  1. F21 Tear Pointed Drop Earrings, Forever 21 Philippines 
  2. Black Velvet Ponytails, SM Accessories 
  3. DAS34 Peep Toe Heel-Less Ankle Strap Wedges (Black), DAS My Shoes DAS (warning: these shoes can kill!) 
  4. Xoxo Accessories Rhinestone Accent Silver Bangle Watch, XOXO 
  5. Hearts Charm Silver Bracelet, (Gift)
  6. 3 Black Diamonds With Rhinestone Accent Connector Rings, SM Accessories
  7. MNG Striped Grey Racerback Tank Top, Mango 
  8. MNG Skirt Suizo (Swiss Embroidery Skirt), Mango
  9. Encyco Black Wrap Around Cardigan, Encyco, Comme des Garcons
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-bloggers-united-3-summer-bazaar-2012.html (Bloggers United 3 Purchase)



Where to find this look?
► Try ◄
Lookbook | Tumblr | Facebook

Get this Look?


Do you like this look? Hopefully! (^_^) Be continuously inspired and spread the love! I really loved how my photos here turned out and how the sun cooperated with me and the natural lighting. I felt I had lesser problems~


Chai

You Might Also Like

112 Goddesses:

If you see this message, please reload and wait for my Disqus Comment Form :)

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.