Share A Sale

2013 Father's Day-10% off

ShareThis

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Eye Care with Etude House Collagen Eye Patch

With all the stress we get every day - be it work, family, physical strain, exercise stress and all the shiznizz; we all need a sound sleep and rest that's vital to rejuvenate our tired bodies and regain health.

Of course, all the "stressors" present would do anything to continue to harm us and take away all positive vibes and energies we still have. So the natural way as experts advise - just relax, take it easy, take a break, find time to sleep complete hours, eat healthy food, exercise ...

But of course, nowadays, those are not enough. We have to supplement our health with vitamins, skin care and beauty products, etc. to keep a happy, glowing skin; and happy outlook overall.

Our eyes are probably one of the parts of our body that get the most strain and stress. We only get to rest it fully when we sleep. It gets strained all day when we work, from staring at the computer, etc. And from lack of sleep, that's when we develop big eye packets ... dark eye circles ... fugly eye bags. Cosmetic surgeries may take them away for sure but an average girl like me can't afford that. LOL. So we have to be extra careful and add more precautions to premature aging and those unwanted eye issues. Maybe Etude House's Collagen Eye Patch can help. What do you think? Here's what I think ...



Follow chenmeicai on Twitter

Follow on Bloglovin

| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!


---

The product may seem a bit pricey for P78.00 - just for one (1) time usage. But I still think that if you want to invest on beauty and skin care, this seems ok.


So each sachet comes with two (2) sets of eye patches packed in a plastic container of some sorts. You can see the oozy-goodness it has inside. As the pack promises, it is formulated with collagen to revitalize and improve appearance around the eyes. It contains 1% collagen, vitamin A & E and green tea extracts.


To use, we just need to remove the clear film from patches and fasten the adhesive sides to areas beneath the eyes. The patches are actually big enough to cover those "eye bags" we all hate. It feels cold actually and I love the feeling of it being absorbed by my skin.


I left it on for a good ol' 30 minutes. The instructions say leave it for just about 15-20 minutes. Probably I lost count and lost track of time ... or it was just probably too good. It doesn't really sting ... my fear was, it might hurt my eyes the longer I keep them on and make me cry, but it didn't. Surprisingly, the liquid also doesn't go slipping and the patches are kept intact. Probably, it's really being absorbed by my skin hehe. That's good then hopefully.


Of course before I put them on, I've washed my face with my Etude House Facial Foams heheh. And after 30 minutes, I carefully removed the patches, fearing that they might be too sticky on my skin already. LOL. Good thing though, they weren't. See how it seemed to have dried up? The 1% collagen was absorbed by my skin now yey! LOL.


Both patches have really dried up, somehow. You can also see that the layers have been separated already from the clear films as the liquid holding it together is all used up now ... by my fugly eye bags hehe. Should be a good sign right? And somehow, the skin under my eyes felt relieved from stress. Either it was a make believe for me only (LOL) or it was real, I dunno. But it does have that soothing effect somehow.


And compared to my first photo where I looked really stressed and "haggard" all day from stressful work among others; in this photo, I look somewhat refreshed already. Don't you agree? LOL. Well, maybe I need to use it more often to achieve better results of course and one-time usage is not enough to judge it's real power but somehow, the instant effect it has was good enough.



Good instant effect! Relieving! Soothes eye stress somehow I guess! Try it - Collagen Eye Patch. Maybe soon we'll look like our KPOP idols like the Korean girl group 2NE1 with frequent use right? Hahah! I wish!
CHAI'S VERDICT: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5 Stars!!!)
Visit the following for more information:

Get your pink cards too! Inquire now from the nearest boutique shop how to earn points & get exclusive discounts! (^_^)


Chai

67 comments:

Post a Comment

If you see this message, please reload and wait for my Disqus Comment Form :)

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!