ShareThis

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

a'postrophe,

Outfit Post: ✾ Simply Bella ✾ 。◕‿◕。

2/19/2013 09:33:00 AM Chai Chen 106 Comments

I wear simple dresses like this at work during casual / dress-down days. Not totally dress down of course but has that lovely, trendy, and romantic style; perfect office wear! Working in a corporate setting requires compliance to dress codes. Of course, following the dress code doesn't mean you have to be boring and keep up with old styles. You can experiment and follow new trends, provided that the cuts and styles are still not -over-the-top; not revealing; not too loud nor flashy. Discreetly, office attired.



But officewear doesn't have to be too-formal, as I've been campaigning about hehe, especially as you reach the end of the week or so called dress-down days, right? You can wear casual and comfy outfit. Sporty attire is a no-no. You don't want to look like you're going to a gym while at work. Simple casual dresses like this one I wore would work! I'm glad to find good deals like this one from one of my partner shops - Chinese-Apparel.com and I'm sure you'll love their pieces too.

Buy within 72 hours of arrival and receive 20% off
shop romwe online, free shipping



Follow chenmeicai on Twitter

Follow on Bloglovin

| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!


---

I'm a fan of fashion but of course, I put limits too on what I wear. As much as I love some more trendy outfits and style, I can't be too-edgy at work. Otherwise, I'd look like I'm going to a party and not at work. Of course, there will always be that dilemma that ... well it's dress-down day anyway going towards the weekend so dress all you want. But then again, work ethics wise; don't wear something not appropriate. Sexy outfits and too loud colors can be probably reserved for other occasions.

Draggy, Lack-luster Pose! LOL!

This simple dress is perfect then to match the casual mood. The title of this post is the very first term I thought of, in calling this look. I dunno but there's something bellisima in this outfit / attire. The simple and casual look, the lacey edges of the dress, the stripes pattern, the color - everything! It's simply lovely! I feel so light and comfy with this out - as if all the troubles in the world are gone.

A little bend on the shoulders, boom!
The Chinese-Apparel.com shop didn't disappoint me on this dress. I gotta give them a proper review soon after this outfit post. They deserve that feature, I guess! I'm enticed to get more items from them then. They have quality products - so far, based on the items I got from them. Plus, they're available at pretty low cost.

Flabby! Chubby back! LOL.
I look so thin in this photo above. I love it! LOL. The pose gives the dress that justice it deserves haha. Really did the stomach-out pose here without anyone even knowing haha! So that meant I was able to hide the chubby fats on the side of my waist hehe. If not for my back flabs ... this would have been perfect! Harhar~ Well, I still love this dress despite the lovely flabs haha. Makes me feel light and worry-free. These past few days have been really challenging. So a light mood really is what I need ...

Shy Look!
Notice that planner I'm holding? It's my 5th year using this bella planner! Perfect organizer for a corporate woman like me! (^_^) belledejourpowerplanner.com/ Check it out! You might like it too! They have the best pages plus, you get beauty and fashion coupons to use from old favorite shops and new partner shops alike! You can see here too how the lighting that day inside the building has captured the rays of the sun in all photos - making it look so bright and vibrant! In this photo, you can also see my red hair hehe ... not too red though.

Glad my phone cam captures this natural light look!
To add a little more fun in the look without overly doing it, I used cute connector rings and my baroque shades as added spice. Simply cute right? Wanted to achieve that lovely look! (^_^) Pairing it with low kitten heels even made this look more achievable. That simple "bella" look! A casual chic weekend dress down getaway look! The accessories help me express myself more in a subtle way, without the issues ... without the troubles.



What do you think?

  1. Black Long Sleeve Round Neck Summer Girl's Dress, Chinese-apparel.com http://www.chinese-Apparel.com/ 
  2. Black Sandy Filigree Rounded Sunglasses with Curving Temples Frame, a'postrophe  
  3. F21 Love Earrings Forever 21 Forever 21 Philippines 
  4. Blue Crystals Connector Rings, Mia Casa http://miacasa8.multiply.com/ 
  5. Blue & White "Hug Me" Rings, Mia Casa http://miacasa8.multiply.com/ 
  6. Silver Fringe Bracelet, (Gift)
  7. The Corporate Celestial Watch in White Tomato Time TOMATO 
  8. BDJ Power Planner 2013, Belle De Jour PowerPlanner 
  9. "Ai" Love Tattoo, P&P Tattoo and Body Art 
  10. White & Beige C&K Open Toe Slip On Kitten Heels Sandals, Charles & Keith (Gift)



Where to find this look?
✾ Simply Bella ✾ 。◕‿◕。
Lookbook | Tumblr | Facebook

Get this Look?


Do you like this look? Hopefully! (^_^) Be continuously inspired and spread the love! I really loved how my photos here turned out and how the sun cooperated with me and the natural lighting. I felt I had lesser problems~


PS:
Don't forget to join my giveaway!

Ice Goddhez x Firmoo Designer Glasses Giveaway



Chai

You Might Also Like

106 Goddesses:

If you see this message, please reload and wait for my Disqus Comment Form :)

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.