Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

barbie,

[YOUTUBE] I'm on the Weird Part of the Internet ... Who's Poppy? A new Internet Icon Sensation!

2/26/2017 11:56:00 PM Ice Goddhez Blog 1 Comments

NOTE: Share count have been reset for this post due to an outage as advised by ShareThis (April 2017). Share Counts here reflect the shares after the week of the outage only, that is, after April 10, 2017.

As I try to grow my Youtube Channel, I came to this side of the internet where I found a lot of weird stuff ... and characters! My Channel has been existing for quite some time but I just mostly upload random videos. My subscribers were primarily friends and contacts from my Google account since 2005 hehehe. That time, there's still that export option or something, if I'm not mistaken. I had the chance to have my Google contacts subscribe to me and my friends get notified when I upload a new video ... they mostly comment a lot. Fast forward now, a lot has changed in Youtube algorithm as well and getting views and subscribers get more challenging hehe. But anyway, I've been on hiatus for quite some time I guess. I only started getting back to my channel some time late 2015 and started creating content just in 2016, last year. Hope you guys subscribe to my channel as well!

Ok back to topic ... so as I try to venture into more Youtube research and videos related to my content ... I found this weird girl popping out everywhere. I found That Poppy or also commonly known now by her self introduction, "I'm Poppy." That ageless, seemingly young but sexually attractive girl with platinum blonde hair and cutesy-sounding yet monotone voice. I encountered this video by FBE wherein she reacted to some kids reacting to her video called as such as well. And that's really weird ... POPPY REACTS TO KIDS REACT TO POPPY ...


Click after the cut for more details ... So who's Poppy?



---

In the video, Poppy watches kids' reactions to her self introduction video where she repeatedly just says that she's Poppy. I think the kids got traumatized already just by hearing her void and how pale she looks. It was enchanting yet scary at the same time. The video ends to a scene with eerie music and the screen turns dark.

Watch it here:



It's not new to me anymore how Youtubers will really do the craziest ways for views. That's how we thrive here anyway. But sometimes, I really just can't figure out how to digest all these craziness! This Poppy thing is on different crazy levels! I feel sorry for the kids who watched her video though. They seemed like they got scared as f*ck! But come to think of it too ... given that the Poppy sensation is the "in" thing now, this may also not be new anymore that this video is yet another strategy only to draw more attention to Poppy? The kids are being used ... dang!

I tried to "google" her but not much information can be found. However, there are lots of videos in Youtube that somehow "explains" this Poppy Phenomenon and so allow me to share a few with thoughts that really even scared the more sh*t out of me! Jeez! Check this one out by The Film Theorists with "MatPat" talking about the "Hidden Conspiracy" behind Poppy, exposing the ugly & some cute truths behind the queer character. Film Theory: Poppy's Hidden Conspiracy EXPOSED!



Poppy's themes tend to thrive on monotone but pastel colors, as well as the music and voice pitch she uses. There's a lot of pop music references since she has started her own music career as well; but those are more taunts than praises. She has amassed such an enormous amount of followers, which really helped her in her music career for sure. Surely, quite a number of them are just as curious as I am about the rise to fame of this character.

Here's another video I found explaining That Poppy as a persona created by "Titanic Sinclair," which references to past creations of the said director  behind the Poppy concept. Surprisingly, the odd themes have been present since before but the prior character (i.e. Mars Argo) did not seem to propagate as much as Poppy. So now, this one is the bread & butter. It's rather creepy as well though how the Illuminati is referenced in the videos and surely, you'll also see how the said group dominates the entertainment industry. ReignBot: ThatPoppy Explained.



At this point, who knows as to how much "Poppy" would go? It's crazy to see how one character is controlled and giving signs of being so held on tight but at some points, free to be herself as well. We can't distinguish which one is her true character nor what her real name is. There are no references to it that's found online. And even her prior character as Moriah Poppy as explained in the video, they were mostly taken down already. Really creepy I guess! However, as they said, you gotta keep what floats your boat and these shady stuff are what bring 'em the cash and the dollars on so yeah, they continue.

What do you think about Poppy? Will you let your kids or younger siblings to watch her?

Maybe, you guys can just SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel instead! It's Youtube.com/User/chenmeicai! I guess I'm far off from creating weird stuff as these ... but I have to admit, I kinda like Poppy's cute, Barbie-esque, kawaii persona. It's her personality though that I am still thinking about ... really confuses me hehe!


Me on Instagram / Twitter / Youtube / Musical.ly
@chenmeicai


Chai

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi people, I confirmed the excellent works of these certified hackers last week and I was amazed, they helped me hack an email account and phone's texts and I was able to check the mails entering the email account and the texts sent and received on the phone. Contact them on ZEUSHACKERS01@OUTLOOK.COM or text them on (862) 205-3225.They also hack websites, fix credits,instagram hacks, kik hacks, upgrade school grades,tracking device,whatsapp hacks, fix credits, gmail account hack, iCloud hacks, facebook hacks and lots of hacking services. Tell them I referred yo

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.