Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

Aldo,

Outfit Post: ~♦◊ The Nude Truth ◊♦~

3/17/2013 08:59:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 111 Comments

"If someone has a problem with you, always remember ... It's THEIR problem" 

I'm trying to motivate myself with quotes I see around and this one seems to be spreading like wildfire on social networking sites I go to so I thought, hey, it's applicable for me! LOL. It's been a rough year with all the issues I was brought with and me being sickly altogether. But I never faltered standing back up (despite my frail spine) ...

Blazer c/o Chinese-Apparel.com
Sexy Fashion Women Apricot Jacket Black Line Lapel

Sometimes, I wonder, why people bother to constantly bring someone else down ... it's not human nature to be bad (I believe!) but at times, people tend to be bad. *sigh* How I wish people can just stay true and transparent ... though that's wishful thinking, for sure! Isn't it lovelier if people are just true ... showing the naked truth?

25% off elegant lace dress now


Follow chenmeicai on Twitter

Follow on Bloglovin

| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!


---

Transparency and integrity I uphold! It's been a rough battle lately, for me, as I get to decipher who's staying real and who's been all phony and fake. Hmmm, well actually it's really easy to identify ... but I've probably just been denying it to myself; because I wanted to believe that these people are still real and have genuine personality; people I still trust ... despite the reality that they've probably been all two-faced all along.

Eyewear from Aldo Philippines

It's lovely to dress up in nude ... beige ... apricot ... such shades are awesome! I've been dressing up this way lately because it reminds me to stay real and still become transparent; even when everyone else (probably) around me, are not ...

Erica Gold Gilded Pumps in Patent Beige
from Comfit Shoes

"The way people treat you, is a statement about who they are as a human being. It's not a statement about you." It's pretty motivational. While I don't mean to step on the people who step on me by stating this quote, I just guess it's still true. It helps keep me going.

Quilted Design Handbag / Shoulder Bag by Céline

At these trying times, I'm glad to still have a few folks who remain true. They stay by my side and by hook or by crook. Like my friend who lent me this bag (just for the sake of the photo, LOL). I felt this bag matches the entire outfit's look & feel so we snapped away with it. The quilted design shows intertwined roads but in the end, it's all smooth and beautiful.

Rose Cameo Necklace (Pink)
by Tomato PH

The outfit requires less accessories as the style, cut, and colors are already speaking for themselves. So I only accessorized with this necklace. Kinda reminds me of the Titanic movie's famous line ... "Wearing ONLY THIS." LOL. The necklace is really pretty. Somehow vintage effect and the rose pattern and color gives that lovely, feminine vibe.

Tea for Two Beige Polka Dots Chiffon Skirt
from Tea for Two, People Are People

This look is normally what I wear on Corporate Monday dress codes we have at work. And to avoid looking too old for my age yet maintain the formal, corporate position-appropriate look; I add some touch of girlie vibes in my outfit like this polka dotted chiffon skirt. The print is very versatile and never goes out of style. Adding this print to this look tones down the serious mood, actually. Makes me turn my back on all those thrown against me ...

Gold Colored Yolina Bracelet WatchBy Sophie Paris Philippines

Only time will tell, when haters would stop hating ... and when insecure people would become confident within themselves and leave other successful people on their own. Success can grow further, if such people would share and just work together; than tear teamwork apart. Politics ... such a dirty game.


At the end of the day, I must keep that "smile" on my face and keep on going. I know God has a reason why he gave me such challenges to bear; and such people to deal with. I'm not sure how I can endure it further but all I can say is; I will keep up and never stop ...


Gold goes well with this ensemble. Black, beige, nude, camel colors ...

And I look back and think ... there are still those people I can consider as "real" and "not fake" ones building walls ... transparency and integrity ... Only people with genuine hearts can see.


What do you think?

  1. Aldo Accessories Nude Eyeglasses, ALDO Shoes - Philippines ALDO Shoes 
  2. CLN Quilted Design Hand / Shoulder Bag, CÉLINE 
  3. Black Velvet Ponytails, SM Accessories 
  4. Black Ladies Camisole Tank Top, People Are People
  5. Tea for Two Beige Polka Dots Chiffon Skirt, Tea for Two, People Are People
  6. Comfit Shoes Erika Gold Gilded Pumps in Patent Beige, Comfit 
  7. Nude Sexy Fashion Women Apricot Black Line Lapel Jacket, Pink Pudding, Chinese-apparel.com 
  8. Gold Colored Yolina Bracelet Watch, Sophie Paris Philippines 
  9. Rose Cameo Necklace, Tomato, TOMATO 
  10. Gold Pecan Beads Bracelet, (Gift from Jodie)
  11. Crystal Studded Half Hoops Gold Earrings, Butterfly Silver




Where to find this look?
~♦◊ The Nude Truth ◊♦~
Lookbook | Tumblr | Facebook

Get this Look?


Do you like this look? Hopefully! (^_^) I constantly pray for the truth ...


Chai

You Might Also Like

111 comments:

  1. great blazer!! :) Also I would like to invite you to take part in my giveaways :)
    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and the outfit is great!! Hope u feel better soon.. I have been dealing wth such ppl lately, such a pain..
    xx
    Seepz
    That Sassy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chai! I really love what you share, I am agreed with you..you just keep to be yourself and dont let others make you feel down! Often when people got their own troubles tend to vent on others, just stay yourself and live your life dear:) Love this professional look, great bag and heels! Follow you already on bloglovin and recently added you also on G+:)) Kisses and happy Sunday! xo

    http://lilliness.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look beautiful <3 love the blazer!!


    following you on bloglovin now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning dear! beautiful look!!!
    I will keep on contact with you!

    kisses pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already follow you on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit! Love your necklace and your jacket!!

    Kisses,

    NEW POST!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, Chai! (: Nude colors are always good!
    I imported all the blogs I follow via GFC (so yours as well) to Bloglovin so I'm following you on Bloglovin already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely! Gorgeous outfit, the skirt and the jacket are to die for! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” and “G+”? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    PS: I like "bloglovin" and I have it, but I hate not knowing (and seeing) "who" is following me, so for me the most important is the GFC or the "G+ followers" ;)

    x♥x♥

    "http://saudebelezaexercicio.blogspot.com/"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you are right about that - if someone has a problem with you then it's their prob. Nope it's not human nature to be mean, but there are many who try to boost themselves by bringing down others. Sad :[

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Лидия ФроловаMarch 17, 2013 at 9:22 PM

    Wow, this is really amazing! Love your look, dear!

    And I follow you now via bloglovin. Do you have google+?

    www.gvozdishe.com



    gvozdishe on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cool dear, I love your skirt and the jacket :) ♥

    Mina from the blog The Style Fever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks amazing on you, super pretty. Now following you via GFC, would love if you could check out my blog :)



    XoXo
    Teresa
    http://www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chai! You look so amazing. Of course I'm following you back via bloglovin! I would never want to lose touch with you, girl! LOVE the outfit as usual!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sam @ Frills & ThrillsMarch 18, 2013 at 7:59 AM

    Hi sweety, love the chic sophistication of your outfit, the jacket is a classically beautiful piece. There are people out there that will try to bring you down only because they are envious of you and your success, just keep on being who you are, strong, focused and confident!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Agnieszka Guerrero OlesinskaMarch 18, 2013 at 10:10 AM

    Stylish look, love the skirt. Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)

    Kisses

    Aga

    New post

    Spring wishlist with Chicnova!

    Follow me at Bloglovin!

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh hun you're not alone, I can totally relate to such situation. When people see you rise above them, then they start to pull you down. Sad to say but I think it's mostly a Filipino mentality. I've got a lot of foreign friends who stays true and never have I hear them ruin others. They just move on and talk about more sensible things like the world, economy, and politics.
    So think about the situation as naturally separating the fake from the real ones. They're saving you from the hassle of figuring it out by yourself. Good riddance. Move on, stay fab and keep posting those stunning and very inspiring looks on your blog!
    Way to go gal!
    xoxo
    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahh, love the blazer and white pumps. Looks so classy!
    Following you on facebook now. I just started a facebook page for my blog- check me out there too :)

    Blog | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a fabulous look on you Chai! One of my absolute favorites from you! Btw, I'm following you on bloglovin & facebook too now. As for what you said in your post, so much truth and insight! And I love that quote! You are very special Chai...always remember that! And whatever tough times you went through or are currently going through...I hope they pass. And I can only say that these experiences make you stronger. They are part of who you are, but don't define who you are...you know what I mean? When you don't feel well...it sucks. But something about it makes you more understanding of other people. I think pain (whatever it is) humbles people:)! Anyways, feel better my dear! Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this outfit hun, it's my favourite ever!!! You rock my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous look my dear, that jacket is beautiful, love nude colors :)

    I'm already following you via bloglovin and other networks, so I'm sure we'll stay in touch after retiring google reader ;)

    kisses my dear

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful Outfit! Love the Skirt ,super gorgeous :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  25. very very nice my dear!!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the blazer and heels, Great outfit colours Chai.

    Stay Stylish,

    TL. Xx
    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG! you look so hot. Love your watch :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome post, my love.

    Thank you for your awesome words.


    I follow you via Bloglovin, G+1.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  29. pretty!
    Emma xx

    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. http://zairamsu.blogspot.com/March 19, 2013 at 6:27 AM

    Great look Chai:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. lolololol. u know whats funny, as i was reading thru your whole blog post i kept thing.. yeaaa, i agree with a lot of this and all this talk is pretty deep and all. but then you have all these outfit posts scattered throughout your writing. haha i felt like i was reading two separate blog posts at once. although i know that you did mention that u like to wear nude and what note to help you remind yourself of what u wrote about. idk what im telling you this, lol. just a random thought =P

    gahh, and office politics.. it really is a dirty game. i try not to play it. btw, i used to hold onto ppl in hopes that they would prove me wrong and not be fake. but i learned that its better to just cut them off and instead, invest your time on relationships with people who are real and who are actually there for you.

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com
    Enter My BirchBox Giveaway!
    P.S. Google Reader is retiring, follow via bloglovin’ and facebook

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for your kind visit sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh my gosh! i want your blazer Chai! it's perfect =D you're looking so sexy and sophisticated with that outfit :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Rowena Rolala LovesMarch 19, 2013 at 8:23 AM

    I love how professional this outfit looks Chai! Thanks for your nice comments. I'm following you back on Bloglovin now and I just added you on Twitter as well. Stay in touch sweetie :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful! I love nude especially when it comes to shoes. I'm sorry people have been mean to you.. but just continue to be you, tap into your inner strength and just continue Rising!

    #hugs

    Are you on Instagram? follow me @voguevxn (link on my page) and will defo follow back.

    http://voguevixens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  36. very cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. found u on instagram!
    following u now.. x


    http://instagram.com/voguevxn

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the blazer!
    So cute!
    You still need to nominate me for the company blogger awards, the voting part hasn't opened yet.
    Im officially following you on bloglovin.
    Love G xx


    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. So chic babe!!!!!!!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  40. mochaccinoland.blogspot.comMarch 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM

    lovely polka dots skirt!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. hahaha so pretty dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. lovely jacket!

    http://brands-and-trends.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very architectual the jacket I like! ..and the shoes :)

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. great outfit dear!
    maybe wanna follow each other? let me know
    http://annscircus.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  46. you have such a lovely blog!

    I would greatly appreciate it if you can subscribe to my youtube channel?

    youtube

    i will also follow you on gfc :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I appreciate your thoughts Seepz! Thanks my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks for being there my dear Lilli and for keeping in touch. :) I appreciate your sweet words a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks so much dear! Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Yey! Thanks for keeping in touch my dear Natalie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks dear! Yeah we can follow each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Sometimes, there are those peeps right? *sigh* Good thing we can all be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Oh yes Lidia! I have Google+ I think I added you ... lemme check. Let's keep in touch dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thanks Teresa! Will check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Yay thanks so much my dear Kimberly lovely! :) We'll keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks so much for your encouraging post my dear! I appreciate it so much Sam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks Aga! Will check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Awww I really appreciate your kind words dear! So sweet and encouraging! I get the will to hang on and fight :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Ok Sabrina! Will check. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Awww I am moved by this. Thanks dear Rita! How I wish I can really be stronger. :) Will try!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hehe of course my dear! Will keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks for all the support dear Nico :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks dear :) THanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Thanks for reading thru it my dear Sarah! :)
    Well, the way I write my outfit posts, it's always related to my views and insights, and sometimes personal state. Not just posing for the cam or showcasing the outfit. So I hit 2 birds in 1 stone hehe. Glad you noticed. :) I love to share quotes and beliefs and translate to my fashion statement :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thanks so much dear Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Yey keep in touch dear! Followed you also on Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thanks for your kind words dear Ruva! Love it! :) Followed you on instagram too :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Thanks for visiting my again dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Ok my dear! Will nominate you. You have all my love and support :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. So cute polka dots yay! I know you love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thanks so much Jess! Really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. thats awesome! i think its always more interesting when its not just photos with a caption of where each clothing item is from. i like to have a little content, or in ur case, something a bit more personal. makes for a better blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  73. My Scrambled StyleMarch 23, 2013 at 4:23 AM

    Great look. I love your blazer.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  74. don't worry dear, others always gonna care about the stuff which they shouldn't. BTW, I like your blazer.

    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  75. LOVELY BLAZER DEAR <333
    BEautiful!;)


    http://jesuismonika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Thanks for visiting me again dear Monika :)

    ReplyDelete
  77. Great! Thanks for visiting my dear Rosalinda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. Thanks for your appreciation dear Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  79. Super cute! I love it with the polka dots! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe

    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Thanks Signe! I am now following you. Hope we can keep in touch and visit each other :)

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.