Chicnova aims to play its role as a fast online women fashion spreader to bring the latest fashion trend to fashion lovers at every corner of the world. Their products include fashion clothing, footwear, bags, accessories, jewelleries and loads more. They reveal the latest fashion trends and aims to satisfy all our individual fashion demands.
Chicnova as a shop is an online fashion retailer, belonging to Hermes Holding (Hong Kong) Limited. It offers trendy fashion and mix & match style fashion, aiming to deliver fast fashion to worldwide.
The name ‘Chicnova’ consists of chic and nova, which directly expresses the brand's wish: help women discover their styles to make chic star and celebrity looks. And I must say I believe this shop can truly fulfill this promise. Their stocks of clothing, primarily, are super "chic" and are in-style. I can't help but have a lot of wishlists and get 'em all from Chicnova! Some styles can be seen in other shops but there are those styles I can say; that are really very chic - just appropriate for the shop's name. Check out my picks after the cut...
| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!
The luck didn't stop there as I recently have just won a $30 Voucher from Chicnova - from one of my blogger friends as well, Vale of Fashion and Cookies. Thank you my dear Vale! *wink* This is what I got - a very "chic" dress in season right now; featuring black & white in-style colors; monochromatic trend! I'd say it's inspired by the checkered print style from Zara or I may be wrong - maybe from another brand too but, nevertheless; this is a dress I can surely wear at any occasion!
|Mono Tank Dress in Check Print ($27.45)|
Of course, being a corporate chic with a dress code at work; I must play safe, right? They have a lot of really cute dresses that really reflect my style and personality! I wish I have more money! LOL.
MY CHICNOVA SHOPPING CART
Really can't wait to get my items and post my product reviews soon!
I actually wanted the more trendy and colorful ones but I gotta be practical and choose the ones I can wear everyday at work haha. The pressure of the dress code. LOL.
- Modal Top with Cowl Neck and Cropped Sleeves ($17.40)
- Mono Stripe Drawstring Waist Long Skirt with Split ($22.30)
- Mono Tank Dress in Check Print ($27.45)
- Loose Fit Black Trim Top with Tie Bow Detail ($29.40)
MY CHIC SKIRTS WISHLIST
I think I can't get enough of the skirts I saw! Perfect office-friendly skirts! I definitely drool over these pretty skirts! Aren't they lovely?
- Striped Weave Skirts with Drawstring Waisted ($29.40)
- Fluffy Mini Skirt with Scalloped Edge Details ($52.20)
- Body-con Knee Length Denim Skirt with Vent Design ($55.20)
- Zip Front Body-Conscious Skirt in Strip Detail ($53.40)
- Green High Rise Bodycon Dress with Exposed Zippers ($71.40)
- Baroque Embroidery Denim Skirt with Ruffle Hem ($130.80)
- Grain Knit Pencil Skirt in Body-con Fit ($144.00)
- Drawstring Elastic Waist Denim Skirt with Pockets Details ($28.80)
Aren't they gorgeous?
Visit the following for more information:
- WEBSITE: http://www.chicnova.com/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/chicnova.fashion
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Chic_nova
- PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/chicnova/
- TUMBLR: http://chicnova.tumblr.com/
- POLYVORE: http://chicnova.polyvore.com/
- BLOG: http://www.chicnova.com/blog/