A chevron (also spelled cheveron, especially in older documents) is an inverted V-shaped pattern. The word is usually used in reference to a kind of fret in architecture, or to a badge or insignia used in military or police uniforms to indicate rank or length of service, or in heraldry and the designs of flags (see flag terminology). The symbol is also used on highway signs to guide drivers around curves. Who would've thought it'd be fun to wear in fashionable clothing too, right? It has gone back in trend or season last 2012 and I think it's surely here to stay.
One shop I've seen offering this print in either close together or far apart; in bold colors or subtle hues, is Gliks.com where you can certainly achieve a range of drastically different "looks" with this pattern. They're surely putting Chevron back in style! And what's best is for us to get them at discounted prices!!! How? Find out after the cut ...
| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!
There is definitely a bit of history behind this zig-zag print. It has been seen in badges, architecture, and as far back as ancient pottery, but the chevron print emerged back and evolved into a popular trend in the fashion scene. Here's a few of what Gliks.com can offer ...
And what's more amazing is when you can get Gliks Coupons as you shop for these chevron printed clothing right? I would take any opportunity to buy from here with great discounts too! It's still within the summer trend so I'm sure you'd love it for the season - be it on dresses, shorts, cardigan, among others.
CHAI'S GLIKS CHEVRON SHOPPING LIST:
- No Straps is Where Its At Dress - with mint tube top & chevron skirt
- Festive Lines Chevron Dress - with sweetheart neckline strapless black top, coral / ivory chevron print skirt
- Everly Straight and Arrow Chevron Dress - powder blue lined, allover chevron stripe pattern shift dress
- Chevron Chic Short - White - allover chevron print, black & white flowy shorts
- Thin Mint Delight Chevron Dress - unlined, allover horizontal chevron stripe pattern, with navy silhouette cut sleeveless dress
- Just One More Chevron Dress - loose, bell sleeve, one shoulder, lined sheath dress screaming pastel chevron print allover
Don't know about the shop yet? Don't worry. Check out Gliks Reviews and find out more about them. The shop has been out est. 1867 and offers great shopping experience with reputable brands like Billabong, DC Apparel, LA Idol Jeans, Katin Surf Apparel, Quicksilver, Roxy, Sanuk, The North Face and many more! Get 20% discounts now by signing up or registering your email and free shipping for orders over $60!!! Amazing deals for clothing designed in LA and made in the USA!
Have you tried buying from this site? What do you think about it? Have you tried any of these discounts? Share them with me! I'd love to hear! (^_^)