Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

advertorial,

3 Day Suit Broker - Where the Smart Money Goes

3/13/2013 08:48:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 51 Comments

Readers of this blog would know that when it comes to my fashion statement, I'm into the corporate chic look, given the fact that I work in a corporate setting and image plays an integral part to the role I portray. While it's been pretty challenging to balance, as I oftentimes say - the difference between dressing too young for my post or dressing too old for my age; it's been pretty fun trying to put together outfits that fit the environment. Overall, jiving with the company dress code has been fun and exciting.

Image c/o Men’s Suit Buying Guide For Dummies

The art of corporate dressing takes passion in fashion as well in order not to look too sluggish or have lackluster dressing. It's been easy-enough to find trends for women clothing nowadays; as we see more fashion statements that may even fit the work environment coming straight from the runways. However, I wonder how it would fair for men fashion too. I ain't a fashion guru but observing the fashion arena out there, I guess I can say that it's been a rather rough road for men fashion. While there's been an improvement lately, as seen in big events like the Oscars or what celebrities wear in red-carpet events; the style still seems bland but very plain. Isn't it?

I may be wrong though. Maybe, it's just because it isn't an easy task to choose great styling for men? Or there isn't too much choice out there unlike the fashion-frenzy women (like me) where we have lots of choices from malls to online shops? Especially for corporate dressing where suits, tailored outfits, ties, etc. are required. Well, fret not! There's a great place now providing suits for men in los angeles closer to where celebrities are right? Seems like a great choice!

Read after the cut to find out more about this ...


Follow chenmeicai on Twitter

Follow on Bloglovin

---

It's high-time that we see specialty stores that cater to these types of clothing; with much more! Thanks to 3 Day Suit Broker suit outlet los angeles providing this easy access to suits, tailoring, and all its needs in one convenient, shopping experience to men and women altogether. Reviews of this shop has panned out well; given feedback from wives and girlfriends alike - I believe they were able to target their audience well. The women are satisfied too, as to how the shop helps their "men" get the right fit, the right style, color, with highly supportive staff and a wide range of high-class suit selection!


Most men comment on how fast and even enjoyable the entire shopping experience is at 3 Day Suit Broker. It could be that with over 5,000 suits per store, they have the largest men's suit selection per location of any retailer in Southern CA, maybe even the nation. No doubt it also helps that 3 Day Suit Broker carry the latest styles and colors in virtually all sizes. And when you consider that the suits are priced from $99 and up, it’s easy to see why they make finding a suit that’s a perfect fit for your style and budget a painless process!


They provide good deals for suit tailor los angeles and can do all the alterations you need - be it from from pants getting hemmed; or sleeves needing shortened length; waist area to be taken in, etc.All these, to get the style and fit you want, can be provided at highly affordable pricing. Visitors have commented at how satisfied they were with the service and the cost savings they get!


Imagine looking like a CEO; or an executive; a Hollywood actor ready for red carpet awards night; or the handsome Alexander Skarsgard whom I wrote just a few posts back in that sexy white tuxedo suit ... or even simply like attending a formal event for a friend; or your graduation ... any event at all, at just a fraction of the cost!

It's truly remarkable to have such a place for men nowadays. I think it's fun to shop in these stores be it with my dad or uncle/s or the love of my life! LOL. My dad normally complains ... well, used to complain actually when he shops with me and mom and my younger sis; that it takes us a lot of time to choose clothes, dress up, and change our minds later on in buying things! Wow! Dad is so judgmental about women and shopping ei? LOL. *kidding* I can't imagine how my dad would shop in such a big space like this; with all his needs in one (1) shop - suits, sport coats, dress shirts, pants, ties, shoes, accessories, sportswear, formal wear, tuxedos, everything! Well, he used to be an AVP in one of the big local banks; I'm sure he'll enjoy it here too.

Getting 2 suits, 2 shirts, 2 ties, 2 socks = all in value for just about $199 (an estimated $670 value) is possible from 3 Day Suit Broker! Visit http://www.3daysuitbroker.com now and see for yourself why this shop is said to be where the smart money goes and how men fashion can also be fashion forward as the fashion industry goes!

Chai

You Might Also Like

51 comments:

  1. AWESOME POST!! :)) thanks for sharing this Ate Chai! Might use it in the future. hehe :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam @ Frills & ThrillsMarch 13, 2013 at 8:51 PM

    I know very little about menswear, so this was interesting to read, thank goodness the days of oversized suits are over! A dapper dressed man in a suit is always charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chai!:) Nice post about men fashion! I didnt know this store and looks very interesting and good!:) Have a great day dear, kisses!

    http://lilliness.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome review!

    Thank u so much for your amazing comment.

    Lots Of Love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting post my dear :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rowena Rolala LovesMarch 14, 2013 at 9:22 AM

    I'm into the corporate chic look as well. This site sounds like a great resource for mens suits. Thanks Chai!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha looks like a great place. an ill-fitting suit is not very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It s great :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Scrambled StyleMarch 16, 2013 at 5:20 PM

    Wow, must be an amazing store. My husband wears a suit for working. I love it :-).


    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting me again dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vanessa Billie-Jill-JeanMarch 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM

    Thanks,for your lovely comment.^^
    I already follow you on bloglovin.
    Hope we keep in touch...:-)
    circleofchaos.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agnieszka Guerrero OlesinskaMarch 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM

    Really elegants looks. Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)

    Kisses

    Aga

    New post

    Tiger and gold in attack!

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome. I love that same style too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post! :) http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post Chai! i really like men who wear the perfect suit for them :)


    http://www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review Chai! Men's suits usually have crazy prices: this looks like the ideal place to get smart on a budget. Lots of love my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My Scrambled StyleMarch 17, 2013 at 4:44 PM

    I just read it about Google Reader :-(. I follow you with Bloglovin', Facebook and GFC :-).


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yup of course :) Following you on Bloglovin, and we are connected in G+, besides :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great review Chai!

    Follow you on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey babe, I was already following on Bloglovin' too don't worry! kisses
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Handsome looking men!! Wish more men would actually suit up!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks my dear! We'll keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nothing like a suave and smartly dressed man. The right cut and fit is as stylish as they need to be.

    Stay Stylish,

    TL. Xx
    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Aga!

    I'm already following you. Just waiting for you to follow back dear. I also joined your giveaway :)

    I think I commented on some of your other posts but now I couldn't find them :( Maybe went to Bloggers' spam comments due to links? Awww sorry dear! Hope you can approve :)

    Looking forward to you following back :) Followed you on GFC, Facebook, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great men style right? Thanks dear Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh yeah! Thanks dear! Following you too to keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. All platforms hehe. Of course keeping in touch with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks my dear! Of course want to keep in touch hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Famous footwear website Sole Collector recently vice president and Dave
    Schecter Jordan Footwear, and Jeff Atienza, product line manager carried out an in-depth interview to discuss the Jordan Brand Retro series
    engraved with the direction of future development plans.
    Development model will likely be improved immediately after 2015, which will be the 30th anniversary
    from the Air Jordan was born officially began, when the brand will use superior materials
    and production engraved on Retro footwear, which truly in both appearance and quality are
    reach the level of the initially year of release.

    The 1st focus will probably be on AJ4, above AJ7 and AJ10 these three popular footwear, but footwear are all engraved with the
    new quality standards.

    my site - nike blazers

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.