Share A Sale

2013 Father's Day-10% off

ShareThis

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Watsons Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Tape

One of the most hated skin problems we have is black heads and white heads. Admit it!

I know there are lots of more modern ways to take care of the skin and maintain it, especially our face. Being a busy working girl (who just queues posts like this one lah~), I have no time to go pamper myself that much so I resort to easy and affordable ways that I can do with a limited time and effort needed. I know I know! We always said we have to spend somehow and invest on skin care right? But sometimes, it just can't fit in *sobs*

And my dog She-Ra photobombs me! :p

Thankfully, there are products like this one that is very to use. It's so basic, I don't even have to post it! LOL. But because I find it awesome, allow me to share its good use for me and the effects.


25% OFF Sitewide, Snap up bargains Everyday


Follow chenmeicai on Twitter

Follow on Bloglovin

| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!


---

I can say it's so "old school" already for nose strips / pore strips and many of us are using it. I actually have tried several other brands. Honestly, not all of them works the same. Maybe it also depends on skin type? I'm not sure. But this one definitely works for me. It instantly cleans pores and you'll be amazed with the results. Some pore tapes I used can't even pull out those whiteheads and blackheads lah~ But this one is super effective!

Watsons Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Tape cleans clogged pores and helps remove unwanted blackheads. For best effect, always make sure to wash your face first to cleanse.

1) See the white spots? Cleanse your face first!
2) Dab cotton with hot / warm water on the nose before applying the strip
The instructions at the box do say you have to wet the nose area to make sure the strip sticks on it and suck those bad blackheads out. It's best to wet the nose with hot / warm water as it helps open the pores and make it easier for the strip to remove the unwanted residues.


Next, dry your hands and apply the nose pore tape. Smoothen it on the nose just like how I did it on the first picture above (and well, you can see that on the box' cartoon pic). Press down firmly over the nose and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes. Sometimes, since I don't normally time myself (and use it while blogging); it goes beyond that - probably roughly around 20-30 minutes. It's not dangerous per se so I believe that' fine.

3) Press firmly on the nose area
4) Peel off strip and dab ice on the nose to close the pores. Dry with towel.
Peel off strip then rinse thoroughly with water. For me, I normally dab ice on the nose area to close the opened pores. Then I dry with towel. Of course, I wouldn't show you anymore what the strip looks like after using - it'd be gross. LOL. But it does pull off a lot of unwanted face enemies!


Will I recommend this product? Absolutely! The only catch for me is, later on, my nose gets a little itchy (and you can see that on my last pic - a little redness)  because of its active ingredients I believe. I have very sensitive skin. But other than that, this works pretty well. For such an affordable price of Php99.00 with 10 sheets per box, this is pretty good.

INGREDIENTS: VP/VA Copolymer, Aqua (Water), Silica, Dimethicone, Polysrbate60, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glyyrrhizate, Tacopheryl Acetate. (Made in Korea)
CHAI'S VERDICT: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (4 Stars!!!)
Check out the following for more details about this product:
Take care of your skin! (^_^)

All customers are entitled for free shipping! ONLY 1 CODE per customer. Promo ends November 30!


PS:
I'll be hosting a big international giveaway this December!
I'd like to celebrate my birthday month with y'all!
Stay tuned! Will you guys participate?
I'll giveaway clothing and shoes! (^_^)



Chai

111 comments:

Post a Comment

If you see this message, please reload and wait for my Disqus Comment Form :)

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!